Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18 today! :D

Downloads
    Uploads

18 today! :D

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Yep today (4/12/91) would be my Birthday, I'm 18 . However today and this weekend in general has completely sucked. Me and my gf were fighting, I'm broke, got absolutely nothing for my b-day (dad gave me my car that I've pretty much been driving for the past few years just now I have to pay insurance...some how..all my parents are laid off -_-) no job, and all my friends were out of state so no one even came over not including the fact I live in the middle of no where and there's nothing to do . Hopping to have some people up next weekend at least, but we'll see.
    Last edited by Goreaddict; 04-18-2009 at 06:01 PM.
    Let them hail the hollow one Bow before the damned Forge ahead into the night Forget the lessons of the past Follow the lead to failure Relinquish and pay no mind....

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Birthday, Goreaddict. Never forget you that you have over 7000 friends on P&PGs.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    ty >.<
    Let them hail the hollow one Bow before the damned Forge ahead into the night Forget the lessons of the past Follow the lead to failure Relinquish and pay no mind....

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's belated, but happy birthday and welcome to legal adulthood. Don't forget to register to vote!
    --
    Grimwell

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noticed your name was Goreaddict. So i figured you just might love zombie movies, so here is one coming out later this year. It looks to have potential: http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/01/16...or-zombieland/

Being a gamer, nothing can be better than adding a little undead influence into a game. Probably explains why i enjoy zombie flicks.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There comes a time in your life when people will no longer care about your birthday. That is about age 11. I guess they get used to having you around. At the age of 51 I get asked "What, are you still here?"

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a bad patch. All I can really offer you is that this too shall pass. Nothing lasts forever. At a young age everything is sharper, brighter, more intense. It seems like every thing is something new that has never happened before. I know that this is the case with you. With age comes experience and a certain mellowness. Be patient, seek beauty,practice kindness. This too shall pass.

It will sound cruel, but it is not, I hope this is the worse time in your life. For if you never suffer worse than this your life will be endless joy.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    The Dean of Old School
    The Olde Phoenix Inn
    Metro Detroit Linux Users Group

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy (belated) birthday! If it makes you feel better, at least you did not have to get your picture taken with a pink, fuzzy crown on that says "Party Princess." I went to a hibachi place this weekend and the family at the grill with us had a seven year old boy there as his birthday dinner. They banged a drum, gonged a gong, sang a loud song a plopped a pink hat on him and took a picture.
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area
    The Dolling Blogs (1, 2, 3 & 4)

Downloads
    Uploads
    @ Thoth
    I love zombies O_O A LOT! I have a ton of zombie movies/books I'll be looking forward to this, but I must say the best zombie comedy I've seen was "Fido", Shawn of the Dead was good, but meh.

@ Grim
    Yeah that, the draft, and college. Got it under control.

@ Tersral
    Yeah so I've noticed, but I'm pretty heartless and had probably one of the worse child hoods someone forgetting me doesn't mean much. I just feel like every day the world grows just a little bit more dull and Grey. I need to get out of here and go some where soon.

@ Goddess

>.< that sucks, but its better than nothing right?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreaddict View Post
    @ Tersral
    Yeah so I've noticed, but I'm pretty heartless and had probably one of the worse child hoods someone forgetting me doesn't mean much. I just feel like every day the world grows just a little bit more dull and Grey. I need to get out of here and go some where soon.
    "If you depend on others for your happiness, you will be forever disappointed."

The Dean of Old School
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tesral View Post
    "If you depend on others for your happiness, you will be forever disappointed."
    You need to tell that to my gf...

To the OP: Yeah, small towns + crappy childhoods = get out ASAP. (Been there, wrote the novel...)

Trust me, the dull and gray wears off with a purpose and a change of scenery.
    "well, g'night! dont let the flesh eating demon bed babies bite!!"
    facebook.com/houstonderek

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreaddict View Post
    Game more. It helps. Also, develop hobby that doesn't depend on anyone else. Some paint mini's, Tesral and Thoth write. Something like that is great to pass the time until you get the chance to get out on your own. Don't worry if you suck at it, that just gives you a chance to get better.
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area
    The Dolling Blogs (1, 2, 3 & 4)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Writing, model building. Writing is cheaper. I do both. With writing you have the tools if you are on line. It costs only blood sweat, toil an tears.

Don't expect the great American novel. I personally don't believe the beast exists.

The Dean of Old School
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Downloads
    Uploads
    Feliz Cumpleanos!!

Time to open those Coronas!, Bring out the Tequilas!!!! ......

..... oops! I forgot I was not in Mexico anymore Toto.

Sorry, keep drinking root beer.

Saluti
    Carlos

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessGood View Post
    Game more. It helps. Also, develop hobby that doesn't depend on anyone else. Some paint mini's, Tesral and Thoth write. Something like that is great to pass the time until you get the chance to get out on your own. Don't worry if you suck at it, that just gives you a chance to get better.
    I play video games religiously online and offline. Read some, go paint balling, and four wheeling. Occasionally I go out with my uncle to the rifle range and shoot some stuff. I'm so far really use to disappointment and being forgot about. So I guess I'll make a really good old person. >.<
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    Quote Originally Posted by tesral View Post
    Writing, model building. Writing is cheaper. I do both. With writing you have the tools if you are on line. It costs only blood sweat, toil an tears.

Don't expect the great American novel. I personally don't believe the beast exists.
    love to paint and model but no money income currently as for writing I have to be in a writing mood.
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimthar View Post
    Feliz Cumpleanos!!

Time to open those Coronas!, Bring out the Tequilas!!!! ......

..... oops! I forgot I was not in Mexico anymore Toto.

Sorry, keep drinking root beer.

"Root Beer" right that's what I'm drinking...
    Last edited by Goreaddict; 04-17-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats.

The thread title reminds me a Benny Hill skit.

Starts out with Benny saying something like, 20 today, 20 today as this guy walks by, so the guy says, "20 today?"

Benny nods, so the guy then says, "Well let me buy you a beer."

They drink their beers and as soon as the guy walks away, Benny starts saying, "21 today, 21 today."
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast