Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18 today! :D

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

18 today! :D

Yep today (4/12/91) would be my Birthday, I'm 18 . However today and this weekend in general has completely sucked. Me and my gf were fighting, I'm broke, got absolutely nothing for my b-day (dad gave me my car that I've pretty much been driving for the past few years just now I have to pay insurance...some how..all my parents are laid off -_-) no job, and all my friends were out of state so no one even came over not including the fact I live in the middle of no where and there's nothing to do . Hopping to have some people up next weekend at least, but we'll see.
    Last edited by Goreaddict; 04-18-2009 at 06:01 PM.
    Let them hail the hollow one Bow before the damned Forge ahead into the night Forget the lessons of the past Follow the lead to failure Relinquish and pay no mind....

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Birthday, Goreaddict. Never forget you that you have over 7000 friends on P&PGs.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    ty >.<
    Let them hail the hollow one Bow before the damned Forge ahead into the night Forget the lessons of the past Follow the lead to failure Relinquish and pay no mind....

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's belated, but happy birthday and welcome to legal adulthood. Don't forget to register to vote!
    --
    Grimwell

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There comes a time in your life when people will no longer care about your birthday. That is about age 11. I guess they get used to having you around. At the age of 51 I get asked "What, are you still here?"

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a bad patch. All I can really offer you is that this too shall pass. Nothing lasts forever. At a young age everything is sharper, brighter, more intense. It seems like every thing is something new that has never happened before. I know that this is the case with you. With age comes experience and a certain mellowness. Be patient, seek beauty,practice kindness. This too shall pass.

It will sound cruel, but it is not, I hope this is the worse time in your life. For if you never suffer worse than this your life will be endless joy.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy (belated) birthday! If it makes you feel better, at least you did not have to get your picture taken with a pink, fuzzy crown on that says "Party Princess." I went to a hibachi place this weekend and the family at the grill with us had a seven year old boy there as his birthday dinner. They banged a drum, gonged a gong, sang a loud song a plopped a pink hat on him and took a picture.
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area
    The Dolling Blogs (1, 2, 3 & 4)

Downloads
    Uploads
    @ Thoth
    I love zombies O_O A LOT! I have a ton of zombie movies/books I'll be looking forward to this, but I must say the best zombie comedy I've seen was "Fido", Shawn of the Dead was good, but meh.

@ Grim
    Yeah that, the draft, and college. Got it under control.

@ Tersral
    Yeah so I've noticed, but I'm pretty heartless and had probably one of the worse child hoods someone forgetting me doesn't mean much. I just feel like every day the world grows just a little bit more dull and Grey. I need to get out of here and go some where soon.

@ Goddess

>.< that sucks, but its better than nothing right?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreaddict View Post
    @ Tersral
    Yeah so I've noticed, but I'm pretty heartless and had probably one of the worse child hoods someone forgetting me doesn't mean much. I just feel like every day the world grows just a little bit more dull and Grey. I need to get out of here and go some where soon.
    "If you depend on others for your happiness, you will be forever disappointed."

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreaddict View Post
    Game more. It helps. Also, develop hobby that doesn't depend on anyone else. Some paint mini's, Tesral and Thoth write. Something like that is great to pass the time until you get the chance to get out on your own. Don't worry if you suck at it, that just gives you a chance to get better.
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noticed your name was Goreaddict. So i figured you just might love zombie movies, so here is one coming out later this year. It looks to have potential: http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/01/16...or-zombieland/

Being a gamer, nothing can be better than adding a little undead influence into a game. Probably explains why i enjoy zombie flicks.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats on the occasion. may you find many gaming friends online here. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    awesome. speaking of ancient history... apparently our family are direct descendants of charlemange. through one of the female lines of descent. or so my mom informs me. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nijineko View Post
    awesome. speaking of ancient history... apparently our family are direct descendants of charlemange. through one of the female lines of descent. or so my mom informs me. ^^
    Nice >.< along time ago we got invited to some castle in Ireland; after my aunt dumped tons of money into tracking our bloodline and has A TON of stuff apparently we were not only Brian Boru's decent but our family had 8 other kings that rule over Ireland (sons and what not) and helped put 2 into power and some famous football coach, and a famous humanist/writer was in our bloodline, we have a huge Track beside our middle school named Bryant field after someone in my family aswell ^_^ but were poor now >.< so blah. Its interesting to see where you come from gives you a sort of unity in your family aswell as pride you should look into it and see if its true or not, Charlemange i mean.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah, as she was tracking down certain branches of our genealogy, she stumbled into some well tracked lines, so it seems pretty firm.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Goreaddict: If you don't mind some *ahem* adult content, you will probably enjoy The Lion of Ireland, a historical fiction of Brian Boru, and it's follow up book about his sons, Pride of Lions, by Morgan Llewellyn. She's got a lot of books set in that general area of time, so if you like her style there's plenty to keep ya entertained for months . I found both the books I referenced in my local library when I was researching my own irish heritage. My father's mother was half French, half "black" irish and had all the spirit of both. I feel more kin with my Scottish side; my maternal great-grandfather was a Kerr and came over on a boat through Ellis Island. I got to meet him a couple of times, and he used to send me poems he'd typed up on an old typewriter. My aunt saved as many as she could and bound them into a collection that she passed around at a family reunion a few years ago. He died after a long retirement of chasing nurses around and had a full head of reddish hair . My sister and I are planning to visit the clan castle (Ferniehirst) next year in the summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast