Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: The Do-Over Thread. If you could do one thing over, what...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up The Do-Over Thread. If you could do one thing over, what...

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    The Do-Over Thread. If you could do one thing over, what would it be? In life, I'm sure we all can remember when we came up to the proverbial forks in the road from our past. We chose one direction, when in 20-20 hindsight, we should have taken the other.

I do realize that there are people that say that they wouldn't do anything over, that their life is perfect. I'm always suspicious of these types, but i suspect that 99.99% of people, would, if they could, do something different in their past.

So, If you could go back in time and choose the other direction... make a different choice, what would it be?

One important point, you CAN take with you in the new direction the wisdom you gained from making the wrong choice the first time around. I'm saying this so no one will get philosophical about how our decisions make us who we are today. Sorry to those few, i don't want to risk a potential threadjack on philosophy. This thread is intend for fun only.

So what would you do different if you could change a decision made by you in your past?

Remember folks, it can be anything, to beating the crap... or not, out of that kid in 3rd grade, doing more sports, dating that hot chick or dude, different career, to doing better in school. Feel free to share more than one. Imagine away, and share. Enjoy the thread.
    Last edited by Arch Lich Thoth-Amon; 05-03-2009 at 11:52 AM.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now that I am almost at the top of the hill and my body is all beat up I realize being athletic all those years was not what I was told it was. Yeah, it was fun and built a good looking body, but all my joints are shot. Walking now days can be painful, running, only in my dreams these days. Wish I had rode my bike more, enjoyed swimming or more weight room time instead.

On a more entertaining level, wish I had dated more girls. For some reason I always found girls that wanted to "go steady". Don't get me wrong, I liked those girls, but I wish I had dated different girls more often rather than the same ones all the time. Breaking up was so hard when it didn't work out, and all of them didn't work out or I wouldn't have been able to marry the one who did work out. Dating more girls would have been so much better I think.