Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Another Suggestion i'd like implemented... - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Suggestion i'd like implemented...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freejack View Post
    Wow, sorry guys and Thoth-Amon especially. TA is particularly prolific which isn't a problem. I'm on several forums and couldn't tell you what my count is on any of them. It just isn't all that big a deal. If you check, I do participate in several of TA's threads and polls, generally honestly and without rancor. So it really was all in fun (if you recall, I posted a similar poll way back with TA started on the thread creation ).

So sorry for stirring things up. I certainly didn't plan on there being any sharp words or hurt feelings.

Carl
    Yeah, you should feel bad. What were you thinking? No wait! I'M JUST KIDDING!

Actually Carl, I couldn't help but wondering as I watched this thread unfold over the weekend, if everyone saw the "Ok, Ok, Kidding, Kidding, Just poking at Thoth-Amon" part of your post in small print. I know I'm guilty of sometimes skipping over the small print. But I think it's a good thing that Thoth is pationate in his beliefs and I don't think anyone took it too seriously (I hope). After all, we're all friends here right?
    But next time, just to be sure, maybe you should put the "Kidding, Kidding" part in bigger letters, hehehe.
    "Plan?...There ain't no plan!" - Pigkiller

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is really informative in light of the recent rearrangement. i am guessing that this thread helped inspire the Off Topic forum's estrangement of the xp system.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it when my old threads get reincarnated. I have initiated so many after all, so i find it complimentary. BTW, if anyone ever finds an old thread of mine, feel free to update it and make it your own. I'm cool with that. It's all about gamer camaraderie, after all.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmmm, i'm tempted to go do a search by creator for threads and find the oldest one of all, just for the hey... ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh, someone has reincarnated my thread, once again. Stupid foolish mortals, forever trying to work pacts with Arch Lich Thoth-Amon.
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    heheheh. not only that, but i dug up what i think is your very first post. ^^ happy un-birthday.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

I saw that. Pretty cool to reread that post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12