Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Posting Schedule and Party Membership

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    What has it been with hard drive failures during this game. I think this might be number 3 for the game at least, and poor Umi's second...Best of luck, data loose, even if slight, can be quite heart breaking...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As the French say, "Tres bummer, dude."

Sorry for your continued hard drive failures, Umiushi. You should definitely invest in a RAID setup at some point, and a good backup strategy!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's saved me more than once, but I'm still amazed when the hard-drive-in-the-freezer trick works. Anyway, I'm happy to report that I have recovered all my data. As an aside, it was interesting to note a number of websites claiming this method to be nothing more than a myth.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like the problem Palpatim and some of the rest of you have faced concerning a lack of email notifications may be an issue for the site as a whole. I will post further updates should I hear more. In the meantime, you may wish to add a manual notification to a calendar that you use to check the site regularly, or set up some similar kind of reminder.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be out of town for two and a half weeks in mid-July. For most of that time, I will still be able to keep up with the postings, but I will not have access to the rulebooks. However, for the week of July 15-21, I may not be able to post at all, or only in a very abbreviated capacity. Of course, you will still be welcome to make your own posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    On that note I will be at Google I/O next week so chances are that I won't be able to make a post.
    Ariellana, Noxias, and Yrisz that one time...
    Quote:
    "It seems to Noxias that the mere act of perceiving her in her decrepitude is enough to draw forth the mortality in his body."
    Translation: "Damn girl, you fugly."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will not be posting to much either next week as Tuesday I'm going in for some very minor oral surgery, however if my little sister is anything to base my response on I might be 'out of order' for most of the week.

Have fun a I/O! Those are always fun!
    Acqua Alta - Player of the human priestess Yrisz Vulysenyat.

Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.
    ~Mother Teresa

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're taking a family vacation for a couple of days mid-week. I don't believe it will impact my posting schedule on the Aucothia campaign, especially since we're in planning mode right now. --T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    alright folks, this wee barbarian finally got a new job. Hooray! Not that I didn't like my current job, but funding has dried up, so getting paid is always a better alternative .

I have already discussed with Umi the impact on the DD game. As for Aucothia, there should be minimal impact until about the 10th of August (possibly the 27th of July...). After the 10th, I'll probably be pretty silent until AT LEAST the 14th, but maybe even later, depending upon when I get my internet set up at my new place. If my end date at NASA is the 27th, I'll still be able to post, but it might not be as frequent as I do now. Alright?
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    What? You are leaving NASA? Isn't that like at the top? Where do you go from there?
    Quote:
    "It seems to Noxias that the mere act of perceiving her in her decrepitude is enough to draw forth the mortality in his body."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I am only a postdoc working AT NASA (vs. FOR) as a contract researcher (at the postdoctoral researcher level). As such, right now I am towards the bottom. I took a faculty position, so I'll be a professor come this fall.
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by yukonhorror View Post
    Well, I am only a postdoc working AT NASA (vs. FOR) as a contract researcher (at the postdoctoral researcher level). As such, right now I am towards the bottom. I took a faculty position, so I'll be a professor come this fall.
    Ow, congratulations on a faculty position, professor barbarian!

Umi, my next month might prove a bit messy as well. I have a move (I sincerely hope anyway as they jacked my rent up super high), a family reunion that is way out of state, and my mother is visiting from Austria. The only bright side is that I will not lose internet during this move though I should be totally off the map during the reunion (as it is totally off the map). Just a warning!
    Acqua Alta - Player of the human priestess Yrisz Vulysenyat.

Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.
    ~Mother Teresa

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you pronounce your character name?

Noxias is like the word noxious. A rather unfortunate common tongue corruption of his traditional familial name...

What about yours?
    Quote:

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Malk0lm View Post
    How do you pronounce your character name?
    This would be a good topic for the General Discussion or Questions and Answers threads.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Umiushi View Post
    This would be a good topic for the General Discussion or Questions and Answers threads.
    Alrighty then...
    Quote:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast