Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Posting Schedule and Party Membership

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Yukonhorror will have limited access from now through May 11th. Palpatim has agreed to cover for his character Zephyr, but it's a little much to ask someone to manage three characters in addition to their own, at once.

Therefore, Cocoa and Feantari, if you're reading this, time to come back. Failing that, I'm hoping that Ithelryn and JPatterson can help with some of the load and we can make another attempt to run Ariellana and Karu via group directives. Of course I'll handle them should it become necessary, but I'd prefer to keep party management in the hands of the party. Companion character statistics for Ariellana and Karu can be found on posts #63 and #65 of this thread: http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...aracters/page5

Later this month we'll be repeating this, but Palpatim will be the one with limited access, so think of this time as a dress rehearsal.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I post, don't need to worry much.
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am reading this!

My time is still extremely limited. I'll send you a PM, Umi, to let you know what's going on.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, it looks like Cocoa's absence will be long-term, rather than middle-term. Ariellana will remain with the party for now, but will be replaced at the first reasonable opportunity.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bummer. I really enjoyed the gravitas Cocoa brought to Ariellana. We'll miss you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I have a whole lot of things going on in Real Life, which leaves me very little time for any kind of creative writing. It is possible that my life will settle down by mid to late summer. And it is unfortunately possible that the craziness will continue for an undefined period beyond that.

I am following along on Ariellana's adventures -- I get the daily notifications from the threads and do read them.

Umi will let me return with Ariellana when I am ready, though of course I'll have to wait until it's convenient for everyone.

I will continue to lurk, so may pop in to say hi every now and then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I wasn't watching this string to close...sorry...I very much share agree with Palpatim's assessment, we will miss you playing Ariellana Cocoa. Whatever it is that has you so distracted in life, best of luck with it Cocoa! I look forward to playing with you and Ariellana some time in the future....and besides, as Summer isn't such a long time in the pace of a game such as this...blessings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Ithelryn and Palpatim. I hope to be back before too much game-time has elapsed.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cannot remember if I mentioned this in the OOC thread or elsewhere, so I am going to talk about it here. It's been a restful two months, but as autumn approaches, once again I will be busy. In fact, this will probably make spring, which in all fairness was not as bad as I was afraid it was going to be, look mild by comparison. So, from early October through mid-December, be prepared for all the usual issues: brief posts, a lessened posting schedule, and possible hiatuses, especially after Thanksgiving.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Q-Man has informed me that his circumstances do not permit him to continue to follow the game. It seems most likely that Joven slipped away during the confusion in the street, presumably to try his luck escaping from Tanisaornkuld on his own.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bummer, I was looking forward to having another rogue in the party.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Umiushi View Post
    Q-Man has informed me that his circumstances do not permit him to continue to follow the game. It seems most likely that Joven slipped away during the confusion in the street, presumably to try his luck escaping from Tanisaornkuld on his own.
    Umi,

What about asking my friend once more if he would like to join? I know he was kind of bummed that it didn't work out. Want me to ask him to contact you again, or do you want to send a PM?
    Ariellana, Noxias, and Yrisz that one time...
    Quote:
    "It seems to Noxias that the mere act of perceiving her in her decrepitude is enough to draw forth the mortality in his body."
    Translation: "Damn girl, you fugly."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like I don't have anyone else in the queue. Over the summer I went through a large number of people who seemed interested but didn't write back to me after one or two initial queries. It could be that I missed one, but looking at the Social Group, I don't see any new members. (If I am mistaken, and the missed individual is reading this post, please contact me as soon as possible.)

I do not believe your acquaintance wrote to me the first time; in any case I don't recall the individual's username. Please have him contact me if he's interested.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly, Isrealjacob must withdraw from this game due to scheduling concerns. Since I really don't want another companion character tag-along after having finally dismissed the others, let's kill two birds with one stone and have Marc guard the defeated enemies in the tower.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bummer, I was looking forward to having another front-line melee fighter to flank with. Guess it's up to Zephyr to be Rogur's designated flank partner.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast