Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: P&PG Chat
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(P&PG Chat)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dague's Forgotten Realms 3.5

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    the way i made my rouge is that he took the giantbane feat, so i can climb up there backs and sneak attack them. and i he uses a keened rapier which makes his threat range 15 20. me is made for combat. with the 1 sorc level, he took reduce person and shield. with reduce person, i can climb medium size monsters and kick there butts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe lucs opinion was that he couldnt be a halfling. It was just that Arth chose some options that did not match up and luc asked arth if he could help. Luc tends to go a bit overboard with the helping lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so what kind of class are you to become? my character although a cleric is also made for battle what with the stats he has and the good armor. but he does not provide huge damage. his best attribute is the resounding mace when it comes to melee combat(provides bonus to allies in combat). the armor helps keep him alive due to its blurring effect and the iron ward diamond crystal. besides i can use several types of boosts via spells for entire party. even have some offensive spells. NOT JUST A HEALER!

Downloads
    Uploads
    will at the last time we talked he was a spellwarp sniper which was suppose to be done this morning. but still havent seen it yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We may or may not be playing tomorrow... Unfortunately I have 1 of 4 sheets because Lucian is getting the other 3 ready... He was supposed to have them to me on friday. I still dont have them. No idea what to do =/ I am sorry if we do not start tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    will i got my rouge writen up, i can us him. i didnt know he was writing abunch of charcters. i would have just use the one i got.

i know some people dont like playing with rouges, but im the type that dont steal from the group. but i will rob the hell out of a npc.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Luc is working on my sheet...he said he'd have them ready yesterday (Saturday) but I didn't hear from him so he might not have them done yet. It's fine if we don't play tonight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    next week may be better to start for me cuz i just took my dad to emergeny room last night (very bad problem with diabeties) and they said possibly released tonight after dinner time but that all they could say so not sure if i be around or at hospital. just came home to shower and quickly check email. good thing i did. i notify you if i can if he gets out today, hopefully before 5 so i can get him home and then have enough time to get beack to my house and on to play but not know. sorry if i can make it.

Downloads
    Uploads

um

Har and i still invited? I thought it was closed, saw ashene joined? Are we out?

Downloads
    Uploads
    will lets hope luc gets everyone there charcters by sunday. i really want to start playing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash joined before you two >.> unfortunately i dont know if we will be playing at all nemore... seems the group has too many problems with time

Downloads
    Uploads
    well that sucks. i thought we decide to stat playing at 7pm east coast time? or was it 6pm? if people cant agree on the time, then find people that can. i was looking forward to playing. but if we dont, then i guess ill have to find different game to join.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well whatever you decide is fine with me, but I really would've liked to play.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this week wasnt good for me but i already have my character and got it to you. im up for next sunday @ 7pm eastern ( what was agreed upon - day and time). just couldnt do during the week too much going on due to easter. i still want to play if we can get worked out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, I'm really sorry guys, I played a part in the mess this is becoming. Things are tough without a computer of my own.
    Masaru Academy, a roleplaying experience you'll never forget.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast