Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: P&PG Chat
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(P&PG Chat)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dague's Forgotten Realms 3.5

Downloads
    Uploads

Dague's Forgotten Realms 3.5

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    The setting is 3.5 in the Forgotten Realms. The characters will begin play in the treetop villages of the High Forest. A massive army has been spotted south-east of the forest slowly making its way into the forest. The army is mostly made up of Orcs, Goblins, Trolls, Gnolls, and a few Hill Giants. The Army sends out small skirmish forces ahead of it because it moves so slowly. Word has been sent to Evereska for aid but it will not come before the army reaches the center villages. The elves will be retreating to the far side of the forest but are looking for warriors to aid their army in holding back the skirmish forces.

The Campaign will allow a maximum of 4 players, this is my first DM experience so bear with me because I am learning. Races are restricted to the ones that appear in the Forgotten Realms. Classes are open to all literature classes in the D&D universe. Psions will not be allowed however, Tome of Battle content is allowed. Afforded that you write out what manuevers/stances do on your char sheet. I expect the characters to roleplay themselves in context, and to form a well-balanced team. It will be changed in the fact that players will acquire feats at every odd level.

I aim to make a fun game. Characters will start at level 12. All Alignments other than Evil accepted. Stats will be rolled in Chat. The style of stats will be 4d6 minus the lowest with rolls under 8 not accepted. You can trade up to 2 points from any given stat, cannot split two points from one stat to two others, and any given stat can be increased as much as desired, up to a max of 18 before racial modifiers. Stats are placed in whichever order you choose. Players will start with 88,000 gold. Have fun. 2/4 slots are filled. One is melee, one is ranged.

Feel free to post questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to join as a cleric

Downloads
    Uploads
    i might be interested but i will need more info on how this works as i never played like this before. alos i will need to know what time on sundays. i see there is interest in a cleric , what are the other 2 classes?

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Plattvillegamer)
    Sure, platt tell me what time u are available on sunday.

(Cpljarhead)
    Two fighters, one is ranged and one is melee. For info go to http://www.d20srd.org/ it will have most of what you need. the first to players have narrowed it down to sometime after 6 pm eastern time. If you are interested in joining tell me what time slot you are available on sunday. Though I would recommend starting in a lower level campaign if you are a first time player.

By the way, this campaign will have a strict attendance policy. Unless you have an emergency, you are to be at every game. I will replace players with new ones if they dont show up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry guys but i'm going to have to drop out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    there must be a misunderstanding here. you see i haven't played this style( play by post) before. i am a long time d&d gamer from way back around 1980. i am experienced at playing just not online like this. in fact i currently play a level 11 cleric in a forgotten realms campaign. so you see i have the knowledge to play such a campaign. so tell me how this online stuff works when the desired time of day arrives. (how log into the campaign, how we post what we do and so on along those lines) is it like you post and we respond almost like instant messages.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha ohh, well we wont be playing play by post. We'll be playing in chat here on the P&PG site. To get to chat you just click on the chat button on the top right of your page. It isn't too hard, to roll dice there you type /roll 1d6 or whatever you are rolling. Plus, when we meet well be meeting in the general chat room and making a room once people are here. Unfortunately we probably wont be playing today (sunday) because we still only have three players. Hopefully we will get 1 more player soon and we can start.

What class did you want to play in the campaign then?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ill play if there is still room. ill bring a elf ranger. do you use all the complete books??
    Last edited by arthimas; 03-29-2009 at 02:32 PM. Reason: changed class

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we use all the books, and there is room, but we already have a ranged person if you dont mind playing something else. We still probably wont play today though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    cool. what classes do you have already. and when are we gonna start playing or atleast write up charcters.
    Last edited by arthimas; 03-29-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have two fighters one melee and one ranged as far as I know. Cpljarhead has not chosen a class yet. We can write up characters now if you want.
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    Since our tank got banned... We now have classes of Fighter (ranged), Rogue. CPLjarhead has not picked a class yet. Consider this when choosing your class. I want a balanced party.
    Last edited by Dague285; 03-29-2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like I will be putting together a druid. I haven't decided on what god to follow yet though. There's a good list of nature gods in the FR book, I just need to figure out what flavor I want. Though Mielikki sounds like a good choice... Hm.

Harley

Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember Harley, you don't HAVE to worship a god at all, you can worship nature in general if you so choose.
    Masaru Academy, a roleplaying experience you'll never forget.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Dague...is it too late to try to join up with this? I would play a female character, but I don't know what class/race would be good...I am open to suggestions. A cleric would be good...but I'd need someone to help me create a character. I believe Luc mentioned he'd help me out in that department so let me know what you guys need.

I'm still learning the game as I go so be patient with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if dont mind me playing the character i already have (11th lev cleric) i can bump him up another level to make it for your game. it would be a human 7th lev cleric\ 5th lev divine disciple(prestige class from forgotten realms campaign setting) the stats it has are : str 18 (+2 belt of preistly might), dex 17 (+1 ability increase), con 18, int 14, wis 20(+2 periapt of wisdom), cha 18 (+1 ability increase). diety is lathandor. domains are sun, healing, and strength( 3rd domain added due to feat new domain) ac is 23 by virtue of +2 greater blurring chain shirt, +1 light steel shield, +1 ring of protection and +1 natural armor afforded by belt of preistly might and +3 dex modifier. major weapon is a +1 resounding heavy mace with least true death crystal placed upon it.other magic items includedimension stride boots, cloak of resistance +2, wand of cure moderate wounds (34 charges), pearl of power (1st lev spell reacll 1x per day) rod of bodily restoration, and following scrolls: cure serious, unseen servant, meld into stone,( mass inflict light wounds, unholy blight, flame strike on same scroll), 2 wall of stone, 2 stone shape, 2 make stone. class abiliities & feats include turn undead, extra turning, new domain,divine emmissary, sacred defense+2, greater turning, imbue spell ability, divine spell power, touch of healing, lightning reflexes, healing pool imbued healing. and skill trick spot the weak point. hp are 105 but need to add 1 lev. what you think?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast