Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
MSN - Open for ideas
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D (various), MSN
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location N/A
Game Times Days of Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: MSN
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(MSN)

Thread: MSN - Open for ideas

Downloads
    Uploads

Arrow MSN - Open for ideas

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Looking for people who are interested in roleplaying via MSN. Prefurably people with experience on D&D but this is not a requirement. As for what is being roleplayed, that is still "up in the air" at the moment, and open to discussion. So far possible ideas are:
    • Fantasy - D&D - Dragonlance: Any era between the Reign of the Kingpriest and the start of the Fifth Age is do-able. I've yet to read the actual Fifth Age books or the War of Souls, but do know enough about everything else to run a good game, or play in it. As for playable characters, I think anything would be playable, but it would be a good idea to check with me first (or who ever is the DM at that time). The only thing that will not be done is playing as the Heroes of the Lance, for the most part at least. I'm up for the "what if" type of scenario, or anything.
    • Fantasy - D&D - Council of Wyrms: (CURRENTLY RUNNING, OPEN TO NEW PLAYERS) This is one of the only - if not the only - settings specially geared to allow dragons as playable characters. Anything except human is available for play (there is a reason for humans not being playable, don't worry). As for plotline and other things . . . there is currently one plotline that is sorta in rp limbo at the moment as the two people (myself and one other person) involved decided to skip ahead a bit and play as a different set of characters. Again, just about any race, style of play, plot, etc is available and at least up for discussion.
    • Fantasy - D&D - Other: I do mean other for this one. We've been going back and fourth with possible settings, scenarios, etc. If anybody wants to suggest a setting/plot/theme/etc, please do.
    • Sci Fi - Starwars - KOTOR Era: As for specifics, we've only toyed with the setting so far, and I would love to get a good starwars game going that has something to do with the KOTOR era. As for which era to be exact . . . either between KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2, or KOTOR 2 and The Phantom Menace . . . two large gaps in the SW history that I would love to fill. Just about anything is playable, as long as you can provide a source for the players to look at. Force powers can be added, as long as the DM is asked in advance (I just hate how only lighting, TK, and other small things are available . . . what about the pyroteknics?)
    • Sci Fi - Other: Again, like the Fantasy other, am open to suggestions.
    Now, here's some random information that just came to mind that you may or may not want to know . . . :
    • I hate being restricted to alignments and races. Let's just say I am the type of person who will play an evil kobold just to piss people off. With that in mind, monsterous characters are welcomed and even recomended. You want to be evil? Go right ahead, just please lay off on the player vs. player a bit. A little is fine, but not tooooooo much.
    • I have a bad mouth. If this offends you, then don't bother telling me because I'll say it right now I am not going to change my ways just for you. Might sound a bit harsh but, meh.
    • Don't be an arse. No trolling, harassing, etc. etc. Common sense folks. Sure, we might snipe on each other from time to time, but if somebody says to quit it, and means it, respect their wish. Seriously man, nobody wants to be with a dou'che, eh?
    • Almost forgot this one: I live in the USA, on the west coast (California, actually) . . . hence I am on Pacific time, so with that in mind, no IMing me after 12oclock in the evening or before 5 in the morning . . . all those are effected by the "unless if I say other wise" rule, of course.
    • Some of the content may be . . . "questionable" . . . to certain audiences (gore, violence, etc). Please IM me for any questions about that, unless if you feel you are open for anything.
    If you've any thoughts, issues, randomness (aka questions, concerns, etc.) then feel free to IM me or email me at addishellfire@yahoo.com I check my email multiple times a day at random intervals.

EDIT: Er, forgot to say this one. My MSN address is the same as my yahoo.

Just a random bored person with a computer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your still looking for players I would love to join. My experiance is very minor but willing to learn and have fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be up for D&D 3.0 or 3.5

I've played for years, so I'm good for teaching newbies too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoops, sorry folks, real life zerg rushed me and I haven't been able to stay online for a while.

Still looking for more players. As for what edition will be played, it'll either be 3.5 or (prefurably) a house rules system (send me an IM via MSN and I'll send the rules to you). Now, as for the actual game being run, as the title still says, I'm up for ideas. Anybody?

As for game dates . . . when is everybody free? I know this saturday and next saturday are out for me, as I've already got a Crimson Cutlass session and a D&D session on those dates.

Your thoughts?

Just a random bored person with a computer.