Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
D&D Dungeon Delve Excerpts: Orc Stronghold
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Dungeon Delve Excerpts: Orc Stronghold

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Dungeon Delve Excerpts: Orc Stronghold

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.

Check out this new article Wizards of the Coast posted recently:

Dungeon Delve Excerpts: Orc Stronghold

In today’s Dungeon Delve excerpt, we present a complete delve, set for the 3rd level -- just remember to beware the orc chieftain!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice. Reminiscent of the gaming days of old. I'm looking forward to playing this one.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah looks like a good one. Have downloaded it, hopefully someday soon I can start a game up.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kirksmithicus View Post
    Yeah looks like a good one. Have downloaded it, hopefully someday soon I can start a game up.
    You ever find yourself moving to the Bay Area, know that there will be a seat available for you at our gaming table.
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth-Amon View Post
    You ever find yourself moving to the Bay Area, know that there will be a seat available for you at our gaming table.
    As if! I couldn't leave my beloved flat and featureless Great Plains. To move to somewhere where they have terrain, and water, and mild weather and plants that don't poke you. I hate walking up hill, hills are just stupid. The only thing dumber than hills are mountains. All mountains do is set there and block the horizon, and the sunset, just screwing up the view. Not to mention driving through them makes me nauseous because of the altitude. Yep, they just set there, look down at you, all high and mighty!

Oops, where was I going with this. Oh yeah, thanks for the invite. I doubt I would ever get the chance to move out that way. Who knows though, maybe my wife will get a job there someday. If you ever have to do a reverse Okie, ala Grapes of Wrath style, you are more than welcome to come back out yonder. Sure the weather can be dangerous, as well as the plants, an' it's to hot in the summer, an' to cold in the winter, and feedlots stink a little bit when the wind don't blow, an' the cows give you that evil glare 'cause they know you just ate their brother Bubba, an' there are to many Republicans..............wait a minute I'm not doing a very good job of convincing myself I don't want to move.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kirksmithicus View Post
    As if! I couldn't leave my beloved flat and featureless Great Plains. To move to somewhere where they have terrain, and water, and mild weather and plants that don't poke you. I hate walking up hill, hills are just stupid. The only thing dumber than hills are mountains. All mountains do is set there and block the horizon, and the sunset, just screwing up the view. Not to mention driving through them makes me nauseous because of the altitude. Yep, they just set there, look down at you, all high and mighty!

Oops, where was I going with this. Oh yeah, thanks for the invite. I doubt I would ever get the chance to move out that way. Who knows though, maybe my wife will get a job there someday. If you ever have to do a reverse Okie, ala Grapes of Wrath style, you are more than welcome to come back out yonder. Sure the weather can be dangerous, as well as the plants, an' it's to hot in the summer, an' to cold in the winter, and feedlots stink a little bit when the wind don't blow, an' the cows give you that evil glare 'cause they know you just ate their brother Bubba, an' there are to many Republicans..............wait a minute I'm not doing a very good job of convincing myself I don't want to move.
    Republicans? Cool.
    Democrats? Cool.
    Liberals and conservatives? Nut jobs!

If i ever find myself out that way, maybe i can sit in on a game. Oh, and the offer stands if ever you move out here of are just visiting the area for a vacation.