I will be running a short, published adventure on Sunday, October 12th. If we don't conclude the story in one session, I will continue with a second session on Sunday, October 19th. This adventure is intended for five first level characters and will be appropriate for the Halloween season. There is some leeway to the number of players I can accept, but the more players there are, the slower the adventure will progress.
I will be providing eight pregenerated characters and will be posting them in my blog. Summary information for them is as follows:
- Chessy Iggeon, female human fighter
- Din Boldo, male dwarf druid
- Sir Dwil Majant, male human paladin
- Prefect Kaven Fentimun, male human cleric
- Knaff of Glissil, male human rogue
- Sir Osim Clafom, male tiefling warlord
- Sperril Estetorm, female half-elf sorcerer
- Ymur of the Brown Tower, female human wizard
Players may alter the name, sex, and suggested personalities of the provided characters to suit their liking. If you wish to participate in this adventure with your own character, please submit it by Wednesday, October 8th. Such characters should be made according to the guidelines give in this thread: http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...les-Guidelines
In addition, the following rules and limitations apply:
- All custom characters will be human.
- Characters must only use the arcane, divine, martial, or primal power sources.
- Characters have 100 gp worth of funds to buy equipment.
- Purchases from sources other than the Player's Handbook are subject to my approval.
For veteran players of the Unquiet Lands, this adventure is set in the County of Bespant, part of the Holy Realm that includes the Shenothom Lowlands. Bespant is a temperate and hilly inland county that lies northeast of Shenothom and south of Aucothia. The "Royal Sect" is the state-sponsored religion that worships the goddess Erathis, and all pregenerated divine characters belong to it. The country is on the silver standard, and one hundred gp worth of starting funds is equal to one gold florin, ten electrum ampyrons, one hundred silver obols, one thousand bronze radiates, or ten thousand copper minims. It is therefore assumed that characters will start the game with obols, radiates, minims, and possibly a few ampyrons.