Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Chapter 3.5

Downloads
    Uploads

Chapter 3.5

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Olna smiles at you as you enter into the crypt. The crypt is small and smells musty with a sweet smell of death. Coffins line the walls and some of them have blankets strewen overthem. "I am glad that we made it safely. The creatures here have become increasingly stronger as time has gone by. Each time I come here I worry for my safety. The walls here are magically strengthened by my ancestors. I would like you to meet Sol, he is one of the counsel members." Sol nods to you as if he knows of you. He is dressed in pesant clothing that is tattered. "I have heard much about you. Thank you for saving me from certian death at the hands of the Dark Lord..." Olna intrupts him, "Sol, I am sorry but I must rest. The battle has worn me out. Our saviors should rest as well. Do not keep them up too late into the night." Sol nods and then says, "I am sure we will have more time to talk tomorrow. But I will stay up and answer any of your questions." Olna walks over to one of the coffin scattered about the room and lays upon pulling up an old tattered blanket about her body.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Adrian grabs a seat on a coffin and starts to make a dart appear and disappear.

So... we need to get you out of the city, safely. First question. You're obviously taking great pains to put yourselves out here in a very dangerous spot, to avoid detection. Would we face the same trouble if we kept you moving, say, on the way to a gate?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Regis

The cleric looks about and grimaces, the crypt is not a place he wants to stay but it will do for now. Greetings Sol, I am Regis of the Longroad, These are Sir Throshkar and his squire Louis, and our associates Sear Egan and Saer Adrian. We will have you out of here and into a safer place soon.