Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: 2E
Style: Not Specified
Current Players: 5
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Chat on the site here using 2E
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Chat on the site here using 2E)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Destiny of Kings (N3, 9163)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.

With Farcaster getting the old version of Chat loaded back on, I am once again able to get into the Chat now. With that in mind, I have currently set April 18th as the next game session day at 8 PM Eastern time. If someone wants to take over one of the open characters. Be sure to let me know either on this thread or by PM. It will be on a first contact, first accepted. Please, don't bother to respond if you are not willing or able to stay until the end of the game. The current players have had too many folks only be there for one game or back out before they even did play a session.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Player

Alrighty then, yesterday evening, I spent the time on the Chat to get a ranger character of Turakon Stroughbred's adjusted to fit into the game. He will be joining us on the next session, April 18th. That gives us 5 Players currently, with the characters of Horsa Hengist, and Astrid Fyn being available if someone else would like to get in on the game.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a note to bring the thread to the front of the Campaign Invitations section in case someone is looking to take one of the remaining charcters. The next game session is slated for this Sunday, April 18th. It will be on the Chat at 8 PM Eastern time and usually runs to around 11 PM to midnight. Send me a PM or post on this thread if you are interested.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Chat is working again, and some new players have joined

Ok, with the site going back to the old version of Flashchat, I am again able to get back on to run the game. We also will have some new players. Turakon Stroughbred is taking the human ranger and changing the characters name to Turakon Stroughbred as well. Death Rattle is taking the character of Astrid Fyn. Finally, Vietgnome is taking the Horsa Hengist character. With this, hopefully we will be able to have game sessions with more than 3 players again. As soon as I know my schedule for this Sunday, May 2nd, I will post on the group if we will try to play on the 2nd or have to wait until May 9th.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For Vietgnome: Here is the information for Horsa Hengist as is current. Any questions, drop me a PM or something.

Horsa Hengist is being played by Vietgnome.

Horsa Hengist is a male Dwarf. He is a 4th level fighter. Age: 63 Height: 4 feet 6 inches Weight: 155 lbs. He has 37 hit points. His Thaco is 17 and he has an Armor Class of 2 and 9203 XP.

Strength: 16
    Dexterity: 14
    Constitution: 16
    Intelligence: 11
    Wisdom: 13
    Charisma: 13

Horsa has the following gear:

Backpack, Belt Pouch, Plate Mail, Shield, Short Sword, Footman's Flail, Light Cross Bow, 10 Light Quarrels, Large Sack, Bolt Case, Grappling Hook, Whetstone, and a Wineskin.

He also has a magical item:

Battle Axe +1

He has the use of a Light War Horse, Pack Saddle, Large Saddle Bags, and a Saddle Blanket. He has 154 gold, 39 silver, and 8 copper coins. Also, he has 1000 gold coins inside the large sack which is inside one of the saddle bags.

His Ablities are:

Infravision: 35 feet, Detect Grade or Slope 83%, Detect New Tunnel Construction 83%, Detect Sliding / Shifting Walls 67%, Detect Stonework Traps & Pit Falls 50%, Detect Approximate Depth Underground 50%. He knows the Languages of Dwarf and Common.

In combat, he gets a +1 to hit Orcs, 1/2 Orcs, Goblins, and Hobgoblins.
    Ogres, Trolls, Giants, and Titans suffer a -4 to hit attacks.

He has the following Weapon Proficiencies: Battle Axe specialization (2 slots), Footman's Flail, Short Sword, and Light Cross Bow.

He has the following Non-weapon Proficiences: Land Based Riding, Rope Use, Blacksmithing, Local History. (If you want, you can change the Blacksmithing and Local History ones for something else.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I can't be there for the game because of school.

John

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nudge!

Just a note to remind the current players that are signed up to play that we will be looking at running a game session this Sunday on May 9th. Provided nothing weird comes up and we have enough people present, we will aim for a start time of 8 PM Eastern time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cplmac View Post
    Nudge!

Just a note to remind the current players that are signed up to play that we will be looking at running a game session this Sunday on May 9th. Provided nothing weird comes up and we have enough people present, we will aim for a start time of 8 PM Eastern time.
    Holy Bat PooH! Thats Mother's Day! Momma may want me to just spend the whole day/night just spending time with her.

John

P.S. Under ground school was a blast!
    Last edited by froglegg; 05-08-2010 at 07:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem on the Mom's Day thing, Frog. Ashene and I brought Turakon up to speed on all the major happenings in the game. I wanted to wait until next Sunday to actually run a session, that way you could be there also.

So you made it through underground school, does this mean we have to change your character to a dwarf to match your training?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cplmac View Post
    No problem on the Mom's Day thing, Frog. Ashene and I brought Turakon up to speed on all the major happenings in the game. I wanted to wait until next Sunday to actually run a session, that way you could be there also.

So you made it through underground school, does this mean we have to change your character to a dwarf to match your training?
    Hee Hee..........No, just call me Xen'Gbuthanear The Drow Elf. By use of magic taking on the look of a normal half-elf.......I show my true face when the party needs me most! Kill every body take all the gold and drag Therana down to the under dark as my slave! Chaotic Evil never felt sooo GOOD!

John

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by froglegg View Post
    Hee Hee..........No, just call me Xen'Gbuthanear The Drow Elf. By use of magic taking on the look of a normal half-elf.......I show my true face when the party needs me most! Kill every body take all the gold and drag Therana down to the under dark as my slave! Chaotic Evil never felt sooo GOOD!

John

Heh, heh, heh, watch out. If you are wondering around the under dark, you may run into Belsar Hammerfell. Many evil creatures have met their demise at the strike of his battleaxe.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Greengirl is going to take over the mage, Fiora. Our next game session is slated for this Sunday, June 6th. With people not being around for quite awhile, I am again opening up the characters of Horsa Hengist (dwarf fighter) and Bromley Falco (gnome illusionist/thief). I can send a PM to give the udated character information to anyone that wants to play either of those 2 characters.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For those who may want to jump in, the next game session will be on June 20th.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This past Sunday we had another game session. We were fortunate to have Pieh join us as a player in the game. This means that the characters - players are as follows.

Owen Glendower - froglegg
    Therana - Ashene
    Fiora - greengirl
    Bromley Falco - Pieh
    Cameron Gaunt (Human Ranger) -
    Horsa Hengist (Dwarf Fighter) -
    Astrid Fyn (Human Cleric) -

The game is run in the Chat here on P&PG. I run it on Sundays starting at 8 PM Eastern time and try to wrap the session by 11 PM Eastern at the latest, just depends on when we are at a good place to stop without being in the middle of a battle or something. I use the 2E (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons second edition) for the system. I have no problem with players that may have little or no knowledge of the system as you will be sent a PM with the information needed to play your character. Also, I can answer questions and give player's info using the PM windows in the Chat.

Although the party has found the royal seal and scepter that was taken from Fontenmere Abbey, they are still searching for the Prince. They still hope to find him alive. Currently they are searching a castle that is out in the middle of some wooded area. The clues that they have found so far have lead them here and they hope to find the Prince inside. They did get a surprise when they realized the they fought and killed the Duke of Andevar. Some of the party is worried about this, and others are not. Just be advised that since I am a volunteer fireman here, I may have to leave in the middle of running the game for a fire call. This has happened a couple of times.

If you would be interested in jumping in for the remainder of this adventure, be sure to send cplmac a PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345