Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: 2E
Style: Not Specified
Current Players: 5
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Chat on the site here using 2E
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Chat on the site here using 2E)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Destiny of Kings (N3, 9163)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    CRAP!!! I thought our first meeting was scheduled for Saturday and I had more time to rearrange and reschedule the with Dague. I gave my word for this one first, so I will be there, but ugh lol.

(On a side note I am looking forward to it as well, I just wish I paid more attention lol)
    Masaru Academy, a roleplaying experience you'll never forget.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to hear its only a day away! I'm in and looking forward to it. Almost had to bail out, but I managed to get tommorow off at the last minute.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just hope we're still on... things are starting to make me a little nervous.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Session #1

Well, we started the game Sunday evening. It started a little late, due to the DM not getting out of work until 25 minutes before the anticipated start time. Sorry about that, I was planning on being home by the time I was just getting to leave work. Anyhow, we were also joined by keeperofjunk, who took the character of Cameron Gaunt, and stormytyca, who took the character of Kersana Ringlo. So unless I find out otherwise, the game is currently full. Should a character become available again, I will post on the Invitation thread here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *high five*

Good deal, man. Running via chat is WORK.
    -Etarnon
    Refereeing RPGs since 1977

Old School Gamers (Online) Meetup Group Organizer
    http://www.meetup.com/Old-School/

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, there has been one person let me know last Sunday that they have to drop out of the game, so that has opened up at least one seat. I believe that I have someone already that would like to take it, however, there were 2 other players missing with no message why, but I may have misunderstood one person that may have thought that they were only going to be running that character just for that one night. Will have to see if that player does want to continue on with that character or not. If not, that would make a 2nd seat available. With this in mind, I am going to restart the campaign from the begining, since the party hadn't got very far at all.

Here's how this will work. The current players will have the option of staying and using the character that they previously choose. Anyone that wishes to be on the list of potential players needs to put a reply on the thread here. Your position on the list will be the order of the posts. I do ask that only people that can commit to gaming on Sunday evenings from 7 PM (Eastern Time) to around 11 PM (Eastern Time) put their names on the list. Had I known that we weren't going to get to game last Sunday, I could have spent time with my wife and 2 daughters as opposed to waiting with 2 other players and another person that was willing to fill in for the evening, waiting for the other 3 people. For those who were here with me on the chat, you have my appologies for not getting to game that evening.

If I seem a little harsh, it is like Aeval said on the thread about her game. With all the people that are looking for games, it gets really disheartening when you think you are going to get to game and then only part of the people show up, or nobody at all. To allow for getting this staightened out and players ready to go, I will slate the next meeting of the "Destiny of Kings" game to officially be on Sunday, May 24th. This way, those people that will be playing the 6 characters listed on here will be ready to go. Again, spell users will need to have their spells chosen as well as all the players will need to have their proficiencies selected. This information can be sent to me via Private Message or put a note on the game group, or on the campaign thread here.

Lets see if we can get this game going, finally.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you need another...

Hoping to join in my first campaign on this site. Started with D&D back in 1978. Haven't played regularly for quite a while. Hoping to get back into it.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so here we are. I will plan on being on here around 7 PM (Eastern) on this Sunday, May 17th. I will see who all from the original players have stated that they still want in. I have heard from Stormy, Luc, and Starwolf. Also, mnemenoi has jumped on board, with one of the original players having to give up thier seat. Depending on how this works out, Rook may be in the party or if need be, might be running what was supposed to be an NPC. For those that don't have a 2E Players Handbook, we could get proficencies and spells chose that day. This way we will hopefully not be doing a lot of that on the 24th. If you haven't put your name on the campaign invitation thread here, then I have no idea that you are interested and would suggest that you get your name on the list here on the campaign thread.

Looking forward to getting this going.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Game On

Here we go. This Sunday, May 24th, we will restart the Destiny of Kings campaign. We are looking at a 7 PM (Eastern) time start. At this time there is definately one more position available, possibly two (depending on if one person is on the chat here this Sunday). If interested, let me know and we will look at the possibility of getting you a character.

cplmac

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey CP, I'm so sorry I missed tonight, in all the chaos and confusion of my dad going to treatment I failed even remember. If I miss once more I'll just withdraw and save you guys my absense. Again, really sorry Mac.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah! We got to start the game last Sunday. The players are as follows:
    Starwolf = Astrid Fyn, human cleric (he is also in my Tsojcanth group)
    Stormytyca = Kersana Ringlo, elf mage
    Rook = Owen Glendower, half elf fighter/cleric
    Lucian - Sunaka = Bromley Falco, gnome illusionist/thief
    Mnemenoi = has the choice of either Horsa Hengist or Cameron Gaunt

At this time there is room for one other player. They will get which ever character Mnemenoi doesn't choose. The 2nd game session is tentatively slated for Sunday, May 30th, provided there are enough players able to make it.

edit: At this time, platteville gamer has voiced a claim for the last seat in the game, so looks as if we will be filled up once again.
    Last edited by cplmac; 08-03-2009 at 10:07 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can take Horsa Hengist if that is acceptable to everyone. I'll do a bit of working on the sheet so I'll be prepped for the game on Sunday, Woo Hoo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like I'm taking Cameron Gaunt. I will work on a character sheet some time today, I have some other work to do right now.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are slated to have another session of this campaign on June 21st. I will know on that day if there are any openings for players that would be interested in getting in on the game. Since there have been more people interested in getting in on the game, I have managed to make a character out of one of the NPCs that the party has encountered. This character is being played by Ashene. Also, depending on what happens, there is the possibility of another NPC being played by someone, although I would use this particular "character" as the last game seat to be filled because there is a lot going on dealing with it and I would have to be involved with the character as well to some extent.

I make the game room that the game is run in public, so if someone would just want to observe, that is fine. We usually have people coming in and out watching what is going on during the game sessions anyway. Just as long as you aren't disrupting the game.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To those who may be interested, keep an eye here for the possibility of a slot becoming availabe. Can't totally say that it will happen, but once I get responses from the current players, I will know for sure within a week or so.

For the current players, if enough people are available, we could maybe get to go either July 12th or July 19th, depending on what my work schedule turns out to be. I will send the players a PM with the possible game days & times.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast