Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Destiny of Kings (N3, 9163) - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: 2E
Style: Not Specified
Current Players: 5
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Chat on the site here using 2E
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Chat on the site here using 2E)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Destiny of Kings (N3, 9163)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello again. I was just wondering if there was still room for me in your game.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Horsa Hengist & Kersana Ringlo

Horsa Hengist is being played by .

Horsa Hengist is a male Dwarf. He is a 3rd level fighter. Age: 63 Height: 4 feet 6 inches Weight: 155 lbs. He has 30 hit points to start with. His Thaco starts at 18 and he has an Armor Class of 2 and 4000 XP.

Strength: 16
    Dexterity: 14
    Constitution: 16
    Intelligence: 11
    Wisdom: 13
    Charisma: 13

Horsa has the following gear:

Backpack, Belt Pouch, Plate Mail, Shield, Short Sword, Footman's Flail, Light Cross Bow, 10 Light Quarrels, Large Sack, 50 Feet Hemp Rope, Bolt Case, Grappling Hook, Whetstone, and a Wineskin.

He also has a magical item:

Battle Axe +1

He has the use of a Light War Horse, Pack Saddle, Large Saddle Bags, and a Saddle Blanket. After getting his gear, he has 65 gold, 2 silver, and 8 copper coins.

His Ablities are:

Infravision: 35 feet, Detect Grade or Slope 83%, Detect New Tunnel Construction 83%, Detect Sliding / Shifting Walls 67%, Detect Stonework Traps & Pit Falls 50%, Detect Approximate Depth Underground 50%. He knows the Languages of Dwarf and Common.
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    Kersana Ringlo/Fiora is being played by greengirl.

Kersana Ringlo/Fiora is a Female Elf. She is a 4th level Magic User. Age: 119 Height: 4 feet, 11 inches Weight: 87 lbs. He has 16 hit points to start with. His Thaco starts at 19 and he has an Armor Class of 5 and has 10,000 XP.

Strength: 13
    Dexterity: 16
    Constitution: 14
    Intelligence: 17
    Wisdom: 11
    Charisma: 17

Kersana/Fiora has the following gear:

Backpack, Belt Pouch, Scroll Case, 10 Sheets of Parchment, Quill Pen, Large Sack, Wineskin, and 1 vial of Writting Ink.

He also has the following magical items:

Spell Book, Bracers of Defense AC 7, Dagger +1, and a Wand of Paralyzation with 9 charges.

He has the use of a Light War Horse, Pack Saddle, Large Saddle Bags, and a Saddle Blanket.

His Abilities are:

Infravision: 35 ft. Resist Sleep: 90% Resist Charm: 90%. He gains a +1 bonus to attacks made with bows, short swords, and long swords. He knows both the Elf and Common languages.

He knows the first level spell, Cantrip, all the time. The player of this character will need to choose 3 first level and 2 second level spells that will be in his spell book.

<note that this character was originally written as a male, but has been switched to being a female character per the player's request.
    Last edited by cplmac; 06-04-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for allowing me into your game. No worries about the delay, as long as i'm in im happy. I'll take Horsa Hengist. So it is our responsibility to pick weap. and non weap. profecioncies or is that already predetermined?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will sneak my way into this as well. I think Val got in before I did, so she can choose first and I'll pick up whatever pregen remains

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With Aeval and Starwolf013, the party is full.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

First Game session

OK folks, the first game session will start at about 7 PM on this Sunday, April 5th. Yes, if you want your character to have proficiencies, you are responsible to choose them. You can let me know what they are on Sunday. I also would not have any problem if anyone wants to change their character from female to male or from male to female. It will not change the stats in any way. When I get the chance to look at it and figure it out, I plan on making a Social Group on the site here for our game group. I will then invite all the players into the group. Looking forward to getting this started.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey CPL. My new job may prevent me from being a regular, as it is 2pm -10:30 pm central. I will shoot to get sunday off this week, about a 50/50 chance. I will let ye know on here. Usually my days off are during the week, and only 1 a week if i am lucky
    A Rope IS too a weapon. Be Sneaky!
    I would ask a penny for my thoughts, but.... I don't have change...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your work schedule prevents you from playing, not a problem. I will watch to see what you post. Also, I may have a couple of people that can step in to take a character if someone has to drop out.
    Last edited by cplmac; 08-03-2009 at 09:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need to delay start

Sorry about this folks, but I need to delay the start of the campaign. Out of the blue, I will be working until 10 PM Eastern time on April 5th and then have to be back into work the next morning at 8 AM. Also, we may need to find a couple of players to fill a spot or two. Again, sorry about the schedule, usually I am done at 6 on Sundays.

Downloads
    Uploads

curious

greetings to all. i've been kicking around the idea of joining an on-line game as i've been having difficulties finding a group in my neck of the woods. however, i'm having difficulty getting my head around how exactly it works, i'm not the most tech savy person. i've read through all your posts and my interest has been piqued. was wondering if i could be a quiet observer. btw most of my DnD exp was with 2ed and i might even have some books laying around somewhere.

Downloads
    Uploads

Delay

No problem about the delay. It actually plays out in my favor, because I to have been scheduled to work later than usual on April 5th. I get off at around 9 eastern which is about 3 hours later than usual. So I may not have to miss the first game either. Well, hope to hear from you soon with the new date.

Downloads
    Uploads

Very Grumpy

Heya guys, im kindof pissed off... hehe

Just found out that I have to work the entire week thru easter monday, everyday. The OT will be nice, but as a new job i dont get holiday pay.

And the other reason, Is I am forfieting my spot and character Kersan Ringo. I must bow out, because i won't be able to make it regularly. Found out I will get 1 weekend day off per month, and the rest will be midweek. and only 1 day off per week. Puts the Kybosh on my family and social life alike.

Sorry all, and cplmac. I really looked forward to the sessions. If ye are able to run a morning game sometime as in ending by 1:30pm central time, or a late night game starting around 11pm central, then i might be able to make it, but those seem very sketchy demands..lol.. Well, i will check in time to time tho .
    A Rope IS too a weapon. Be Sneaky!
    I would ask a penny for my thoughts, but.... I don't have change...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem Sneaksta. Sorry that you won't be able to participate. Thanks for the notice. Good luck on the new job. Unfortunately, there are some things that have to take priority to gaming.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Characters Available, 4-8-09

Ok, at this time there are still two characters available. The Human ranger, Cameron Gaunt, and the Elf magic user, Kersana Ringlo. We are looking to start this campaign on April 19th, at about 7 PM Eastern Time, in the chat section. Again, if someone wants to change the sex of their character, that is not a problem, as it will not make any changes to the rest of the stats. If you don't have an AD&D Second Edition PHB, that is not a problem, as I am trying to not make this to extra heavy with rules. I will let the players choose proficiencies for their characters, since there are none given in the module. Any questions, please let me know. I have set up a game group on the site here, which is where we will post messages and comments and use the calendar there to show the game days. As two more people get in on the game, I will send you an invitation to join the group.

edit: Sorry about the mistype of the date of the first session. It will be on April 19th as everything now currently reflects.
    Last edited by cplmac; 04-12-2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: error on date of first session

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Game session 1 this Sunday the 19th

Ok now, the first session will be this Sunday the 19th of April. It will be on the Chat here on P&PG and start at 7 PM. I will make a separte room on the Chat called Cplmac's Online Game that we will run the game in, that way others can still use the General room.

There is still 2 characters available for players that would like to get in on the game. They are the human ranger, Cameron Gaunt, and the elf magic user, Kersana Ringlo. If need be, I will run them as NPC/DMPC until someone joins the game to use them.

Basically the only book that anyone would need for this is the 2E PHB, but not totally necessary. Also remember that it is your responsibility to choose both weapon and non-weapon proficiencies for your character. Everyone can let me know what your choices are for those on Sunday.

Looking forward to getting this started. See everyone on Sunday evening.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast