Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Requesting a Play by Post Forum

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    come to think of it spotlight... if you've ever used your ssn to get a tin, or in school, or to set up any account, then they do have your bank account number... if they care enough to track it down. ^^ not sure about email though... i can think of a few ways that that can be found through associated information, however. good luck on your efforts! let us know if it works. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Incorrest assumption there Nin!!! Banks are not allowed to give anyone one your account number, in fact, if you try to get it yourself, you are ussually required to show two forms of ID. Even the good old IRS has to get a court order to get to your bank number. Few things are that secure, including the internet, which is why I have yet to trust companies that use it to transfer funds. I have enough trouble trusting my bank, which only proves my susceptibility to para annoy ya.
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    Oh. BTW. As far as e-mail goes, strangers can read that easy enough. About ten years ago, I mentioned in one to a friend that I had studied ancient Greek. To this day, I still get junk mail written in Greek. If it were several different languages, instead of just that one, I might not be so suspicious about it.
    Last edited by spotlight; 11-07-2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
    Sure, Life IS like a bowl of cherries, but how SWEET they are depends on how much crap your willing to take to fertalize your DREAMS. Michael L. Cross

Downloads
    Uploads
    How long does it take to receive the community supporter status? (after making the paypal payment). Is it automated? or something done manually by Farcaster?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HaeshkaManju View Post
    How long does it take to receive the community supporter status? (after making the paypal payment). Is it automated? or something done manually by Farcaster?
    For me, and I renewed just a few days ago, was almost instantaneous.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    ah-- I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was looking for the "create group" button. Unfortunately I am horribly color-blind. Someone explained to me that a lot of the buttons are in green (i cannot distinguish green from white, among many other colors)... so I was hunting around a lot for the appropriate buttons to create a group

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    any chance of getting this thread stickied, Farcaster?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please Sticky This Thread, Farcaster! ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12