Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: the world serpent tavern

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

the world serpent tavern (open to public)

great spot to watch the trials and tribulations of the characters, with all the comfort of an inn stocked from the cream of the crop of the planes. lively debate, punning, and chucking glasses into the fireplace are all welcome.
    Last edited by nijineko; 05-18-2011 at 10:46 AM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    temporary hiatus. limited internet access, and what there is really needs to be spent job-hunting. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    alright everyone. i have some good news and some bad news. as is my wont, i will start with the "bad" news. despite the fact that i've been spending only a fraction of my time with posting on rp and my other online projects, i've been spending too much time on the computer overall. i've noticed behavioral changes in the wife and boys that indicate that i'm too distant, or distracted, or busy... and i won't have that.

so i'll be spending a lot less time on the computer, and more time with the family. which means that the various online based projects and rp i'm involved with will take a serious hit in my attending to them.

the good news is that i will still make an effort to maintain involvement, but it will be more like a once or twice every month or three... or possibly even less often. i will be reachable via email, though much less often via pm or im. if you need to reach me, email me-or call if you have my number. ^^

again, this does not mean i am abandoning anyone, nor does it mean i am dropping anything, per se. if it does come to that somehow, someday, i will let everyone affected know specifically.
    it does mean, however, that there will be loooooong gaps between when i look in to take care of something. if anyone cannot work with this, i fully understand, please contact me to work out any details. =D

like the cat of proverb, i'll always come by again... eventually. ^^

another piece of good news, i have a second part time job, so i am busy learning the in's and out's of that one, in addition to learning the first one. i'm near a month at my first job, and just finished the first week at the second job. looking forward to being able to pay more of the bills, that's for sure!

questions, comments, and in general, communications are welcome!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i see i need to transfer our more recent offline activity to post form here so that i can continue. ^^

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay, so update time for everyone. i know i was hoping to get my posts up to once a month. that has obviously not happened. part of the reason is i had a motorcycle accident and broke my hand. what with schoolwork one-handed, i didn't have the energy left over to also work out adventures. plus, i had promised to finish up one particular project, so what left over energy i had was being directed that way.

let's see how i do over the next few weeks. i'll try to get caught up. =D thank you everyone for your patience.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so, it seems we need to get this one back on track. i've been working on what is needed for the RttToH game for a couple of months now. sigh. so much work when one does not have proper tools. =P