Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 103

Thread: AtG: Chapter Three: The Hall of the Fire Giant King (ICC Game thread)

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    510
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    More bad guys' actions

    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Somewhat unexpectedly, the continual flame stone around Arielle's neck goes out. However, the area is still reasonably lit by torches.

    Also, another Drow appears. Unexpectedly, he is floating near the ceiling, pushing himself along; he is also quite small, only about 3' tall, and is surrounded by shifting, identical images of himself. He stops directly above the female elf who just threw the javelin. (The red arrow represents him; remember that there's another elf below him.) He disappears briefly, then reappears in a different position; he chants briefly and points his finger at Pik, who did not expect him to be shooting from that position. (Translation: Pik is flat-footed.) A ray of black energy shoots out at Pik.

    * #images, NOT including the real one *

    * His touch attack on Pik *

    If it hits, it drains 1d4 levels:
    * Levels drained *


    If I read Pik's stat block correctly, he is (barely) hit; his flat-footed touch AC is only 13. (NOTE: You missed a +1 to his AC due to being a 4th-level dervish, but it's still not enough.)

    Despite poor aim by the floating dark elf, his position and sudden reappearance startle Pik--he was dodging based on the elf's original position, not the different position where he appeared, and the ray strikes him squarely. He feels the chill of death and gains 4(!) negative levels.

    It is Nadem's turn. DM'S NOTE: Ahanna still does not realize that kneeling/lowering herself will get her out of the darkness.
    Last edited by Midnight; 05-01-2009 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Comment on die roll results; forgot to add file

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    04-30-2009 11:37 PM
    #images, NOT including the real one: 1d4 (2) + 3 (3) = 5
    His touch attack on Pik: 1d20 (2) + 13 (13) = 15
    Levels drained: 1d4 (4)

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,181
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    can nadem manage to get a clear shot at the little dark elf? I'm thinking that he'll also shout to ahanna to, "duck out of the darkness, it's just around your head!"
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    510
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Can Nadem get a clear shot?

    He's floating near the ceiling, so he can't get a melee attack unless he gets up there somehow. If you mean a ranged attack, then yes, he can--the fire giant is prone, remember. But the little elf has mirror images.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,181
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    free action - release one hand from his normal bastard sword to free draw his mind blade.
    move action - attempting to gain psionic focus.
    standard action - throw mind blade. which should be impressive looking, as he currently has it sized as a bastard sword. if he is successful in regaining focus, he will expend it to imbue a greater psionic weapon.

    sigh. ^^



    * concentration check to gain focus vs dc20. *

    * attack roll with mind blade. *

    * damage on successful strike. *

    * bonus greater psionic weapon damage if focus was regained. *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    05-14-2009 04:49 AM
    concentration check to gain focus vs dc20.: 1d20 (2) + 16 (16) = 18
    attack roll with mind blade.: 1d20 (5) + 13 (13) = 18
    damage on successful strike.: 1d10 (2) + 4 (4) = 6
    bonus greater psionic weapon damage if focus was regained.: 4d6 (4,2,3,6 = 15)
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    510
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Results of Nadem's actions; also questions, plus more actions

    Since the elf is mirror imaged, he has 1 chance in 6 to hit the real one.

    Ironically, you want to hit an image--18 will hit an image but not the real enemy.

    BTW, isn't Nadem's Concentration check better than 16? I would have sworn he had Concentration bonuses coming out his ears.

    Anyway: Nadem's impressive bolt of energy hits a mirror image, which winks out of existence. There are now a total of 5 images.

    Now that this is done:
    The dark elves in the northeast corridor move their hands in an odd fashion--possibly casting a spell, but no effect seems to occur. Group BG2 holds, except that the Drow nearest Gramblin retreats.

    Arielle is unconscious and does not act.

    Gramblin is still confused:
    Random roll indicates he attacks the nearest target, which is the poor prone giant. He unleashes a vicious full attack on the giant:
    * First attack with hammer *

    * Hammer damage *

    * Second attack with hammer *

    * Hammer damage *

    * Third attack with hammer *

    * Hammer damage *

    * First attack with pick *

    * Pick damage *

    * Second attack with pick *

    * Pick damage *

    * Third attack with pick *

    * Pick damage *


    RESULTS:
    With two powerful blows, Gramblin finishes the prone giant #4, then takes a 5' step to the north and proceeds to unleash the rest of his attacks on the dark elf who just moved. The remainder of his attacks finish the dark elf.

    Map to come; briefly, Giant #4, in the northeast of the room, is down, as is the dark elf nearest Gramblin.

    You hear loud noises from the northwest--it sounds like giants in armor. There is also a rustle of tension among the dark elves, speaking in their own language, oddly like yet unlike Elven. The words are unclear; you make out something like "...arriving...".

    It is Pik and Tala's action.
    Last edited by Midnight; 05-14-2009 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Add other actions

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    05-14-2009 10:27 AM
    Hits the real one on a 6: 1d6 (1)
    05-14-2009 11:07 AM
    Gramblin's random action: 1d100 (74)
    05-14-2009 11:14 AM
    First attack with hammer: 1d20 (4) + 24 (24) = 28
    Hammer damage: 5d6 (1,6,6,5,2 = 20) + 14 (14) = 34
    Second attack with hammer: 1d20 (5) + 19 (19) = 24
    Hammer damage: 5d6 (5,4,3,6,4 = 22) + 14 (14) = 36
    Third attack with hammer: 1d20 (16) + 14 (14) = 30
    Hammer damage: 5d6 (4,6,4,3,4 = 21) + 14 (14) = 35
    First attack with pick: 1d20 (19) + 24 (24) = 43
    Pick damage: 1d4 (1) + 2d6 (6,3 = 9) + 11 (11) = 21
    Second attack with pick: 1d20 (3) + 19 (19) = 22
    Pick damage: 1d4 (1) + 2d6 (3,2 = 5) + 11 (11) = 17
    Third attack with pick: 1d20 (18) + 14 (14) = 32
    Pick damage: 1d4 (3) + 2d6 (4,6 = 10) + 11 (11) = 24

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,181
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    huh, you're right. he does have an 18 bonus for the concentration check. my bad. so he would have just gotten off the greater psionic weapon. sadly, he hit an image, so i imagine that it does not have much effect other than visual.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    510
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Latest map

    Here's the latest map.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,181
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    from a brief review of the thread, it doesn't seem that pik dropped or set down tala at any point. and i imagine that if it was not otherwise stated, that pik would have kept ahold of tala to prevent any falling damage or winding up prone.

    tala is out of fifth and fourth level spells... so i'll just have to cast haste on everyone. unfortunately, (or not, as the case may be), that excludes gramblin, as he is too far. that tala can do even in his current position. then pik will just have to take tala along for the ride, at least part way... good thing we've practiced together so much.

    however, that practice has been mostly pik dancing around tala during his meditations, with tala's movements being fairly simple and stately. so that will take a bit of doing on pik's part. pik will first reiterate nadem's warning for ahanna to duck down out of the darkness as he starts moving. he will take a short hop to the wall and run along the wall. along the way he will drop tala off to assist gramblin (not being aware of the confused effect... unless the telepathic bond would reveal it?) and from there will either attack the floating dark elf, or the one beyond down the corridor, depending on what is perceived down the corridor....

    {{{tala follows the red line to the 25' foot mark, and drop tala off in the adjacent square, noted by the dotted line ending in the blue circle. after dropping off tala, he will continue along the red line to the green triangle.

    depending on what he perceives down the corridor, he will either follow the orange line ending in the orange diamond-a vaulting attack to the other wall below the floating drow beginning a dervish dance at the 40' mark, square #1... or he will follow the purple line to attack the far dark elf beginning a dance at the 55' mark.

    so i will need to know what, if anything, he perceives at the 25', 35', and 40' marks. also if the telepathic bond would reveal gramblin's confused state or not. as a side note, pik is depositing tala where he is so that the giants will not spot him, concentrating as they are on ahanna. and pik reminded ahanna about the darkness, right after nadem. }}}

    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    510
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Results of Pik/Tala's actions

    Given the telepathic bond, I think that Tala and the others ARE aware of Gramblin's confused state. After all, remember that the confusion targeted everybody, so you know that people tried to cast SOMETHING mind-affecting on all of you. You can put two and two together. That may change your actions.

    The haste is an excellent idea; I will rule that it temporarily overcomes Ahanna's slow effect from the poison, letting her act normally (but not hasted).

    Results of Pik's movement will wait until I see if you've changed your action.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,181
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    not that it will help much, but i'll deposit tala in the square to the left of the one with the blue circle. so instead of depositing him map-north, it'll be map-north-west. this will keep him out of sight of the giants, and give him a chance to choose where he will move for the rest of his turn.

    as mentioned before, depending on his perceptions at the 20', 25', and 30' points, will decide where he goes after that.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    510
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    What Pik sees

    In addition to the enemies on the map, there's one more dark elf about 15' northeast of the elf labeled 1 (in the far northeast of the map). I am not putting him in explicitly; it would make the map awkward, and it's only one of them.

    As a reminder, the floating/small/mirror-imaged dark elf is directly above a second one, a woman throwing vicious javelins.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,181
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    pik begins his dance at the 40' mark, following the orange line. he is still on the wall at this point, a fair distance up. he will have to draw his other two swords on the move, once he has set tala down as best he can. fortunately perhaps in this case, he can only strike once per 5'. since he will be running a line between the upper and lower dark elves, he may well draw AoO's from both, thus will make two tumble checks: one at dc15 the second at dc17 to pass through their threatened squares and nullify any AoO's. his dervish dance ability allows him to make tumble checks "normally" as part of his movement when dancing. his movement mastery allows him to 'take 10' on tumble checks, resulting in a 30, which is sufficient to pass even a pair of accelerated tumble checks, so it is of no consequence to pik.

    his attacks will be in the following order: hasted attack at 40', high primary at 45', high first secondary at 50', high second secondary at 55', high third secondary at 60'... and a note about the movement at 55 & 60. this movement actually follows the bulge of the wall into the space directly between the upper and lower dark elf, for the sake of clarity i drew the line at a near diagonal, instead of over the pogs of the dark elves.

    the remaining attacks at 65' (low primary) and 70' (low first secondary) will be dropping straight down to the floor in that same square, possibly allowing one of them to yet be aimed at the upper dark elf. if this is not feasible for some reason, then aiming both at the lower dark elf is fine.

    all of his attacks which can be, will be aimed at the upper dark elf. this will possibly result in him clearing the remaining mirror images, or in him clearing some and finding the real dark elf, or finding the real dark elf off the bat. in any case, should the upper dark elf somehow get dropped, the remainder of his attacks, if any, will be directed at the lower dark elf.

    the remaining two attacks will be lost for this round.

    his primary bonuses are:
    • +2 attack, dervish dance
    • +2 attack, magic weapon
    • +5 attack, STR
    • +1 attack, weapon focus
    • -2 attack, multi-weapon fighting
    ... and...
    • +2 damage, magic weapon
    • +5 damage, STR
    • +2 damage, dervish dance
    totaling +8 attack, +9 damage.

    his secondary bonuses are:
    • +2 attack, dervish dance
    • +1 attack, magic weapon
    • +2 attack, half STR
    • +1 attack, weapon focus
    • -2 attack, multi-weapon fighting
    ... and...
    • +1 damage, magic weapon
    • +2 damage, half STR
    • +2 damage, dervish dance
    totaling +4 attack, +5 damage.

    ... and his bab is +10, with a base damage of 1d6, and a threat range of 15-20.

    {{{did i miss anything? if not let me know so i can adjust this... i'm going to save this list for reference later! ^^ anyway, based on these figures, the rolls....}}}

    ***sorry for the mislabeled damage rolls, i hit submit before i noticed that i hadn't finished editing the copied text! my bad!***

    * low first secondary critical confirmation check *


    * low first secondary bonus damage *
    Last edited by nijineko; 06-24-2009 at 01:10 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    06-24-2009 01:06 AM
    hasted primary attack: 1d20 (13) + 18 (18) = 31
    high primary attack: 1d20 (1) + 18 (18) = 19
    high first secondary attack: 1d20 (9) + 14 (14) = 23
    high second secondary attack: 1d20 (13) + 14 (14) = 27
    high third secondary attack: 1d20 (2) + 14 (14) = 16
    low primary attack: 1d20 (8) + 13 (13) = 21
    low first secondary attack: 1d20 (19) + 9 (9) = 28
    hasted primary damage: 1d6 (6) + 9 (9) = 15
    high primary damage: 1d6 (4) + 9 (9) = 13
    high secondary damage: 1d6 (3) + 5 (5) = 8
    high secondary damage: 1d6 (4) + 5 (5) = 9
    high secondary damage: 1d6 (5) + 5 (5) = 10
    hasted primary damage: 1d6 (6) + 9 (9) = 15
    hasted primary damage: 1d6 (5) + 5 (5) = 10
    06-24-2009 01:10 AM
    low first secondary critical confirmation check: 1d20 (4) + 9 (9) = 13
    low first secondary bonus damage: 1d6 (1) + 5 (5) = 6
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    510
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Results of Pik's actions--note: mistakes in math

    You made four mistakes with Pik:
    1) His secondary strength bonus is halved only for damage, not attack.
    2) You forgot +1 from haste.
    3) Weapon Focus gives +1 to damage.
    4) He has 4 negative levels! -4 to hit/damage with all attacks.
    Adjusted figures, including BAB:
    Primary bonus: +15/10 to hit, +6 damage
    Secondary bonus: +14/9 to hit, +2 damage

    Base bonuses (NOT dervish dancing, NOT hasted, no buffs, not attacking giants; for future reference):
    Primary bonus: +16/11 to hit, +8 damage
    Secondary bonus: +15/10 to hit, +4 damage

    After adjustments, I get the following attack rolls/damage rolls
    28/12
    (nat 1--miss)
    23/5
    27/6
    16/7
    18/6
    28/14

    All of these attacks are aimed at the floating elf except the last. (NOTE: Why couldn't you have aimed the last 2 attacks at the lower, female elf? You'd dropped down, so you could circle her and attack 2 more times.) Anyway: The elf has 4 images left, plus the real thing.
    The first attack destroys an image; next attack has 1 in 4 of hitting the real thing.
    The second also hits an image; 3rd attack has 1 in 3 of hitting the real thing.

    Final results: Pik's somewhat weakened blows destroy 3 mirror images. His last attack misses the nimble female elf.
    Last edited by Midnight; 06-24-2009 at 10:00 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    06-24-2009 09:54 AM
    First attack, 1 in 5 of hitting the real elf: 1d5 (2)
    06-24-2009 09:55 AM
    4 hits the real elf: 1d4 (1)
    06-24-2009 09:56 AM
    3 hits the real elf: 1d3 (2)

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,181
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    i could not have circled her... but maybe i could have attacked once more times... by my calculations, i 'ran' out of movement. ^^ even with haste, i can only move 75' in a move action. plus i have to end up vertical or fall prone. thus i had to use the last 5' to re-orient. i forgot about the negative levels, and your custom weapon feat rules. sigh. in any case if i can attack on that last 5' of reorientation movement, which i suppose is technically valid since i am sort of changing squares, at least what square his feet are in... then here it is:

    seems like that might be a crit... so here are those rolls:

    * low second secondary critical confirmation *

    * low second secondary bonus damage *
    Last edited by nijineko; 06-24-2009 at 11:07 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    06-24-2009 10:58 AM
    low second secondary attack: 1d20 (20) + 10 (10) = 30
    low second secondary damage: 1d6 (4) + 4 (4) = 8
    06-24-2009 11:00 AM
    low second secondary critical confirmation: 1d20 (5) + 10 (10) = 15
    low second secondary bonus damage: 1d6 (6) + 4 (4) = 10
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    510
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Modified results, plus a surprise

    Pik's last attack hits but does not critical the javelin-throwing woman; with the sand damage and the hit, she is looking rather under the weather, though far from dead.

    Giant #1, still up, takes a single power attack at the flat-footed Ahanna:

    Giants 2 and 3 stand up; then 1, 2 and 3 all retreat into the northwest corridor. Or rather, they try to. 1 and 2 make it, but 3 nearly collides with more giants coming in. 4 more giants attempt to enter; in the confusion with #3, only two of them make it--the others are stuck with #3 in the narrow corridor. One of the new arrivals has time to make a single attack at Ahanna:

    At the same time, you hear a rustle and fearful-sounding whispers in the northwest corridor, behind the giants. A beautiful yet frightening female voice says in Giantish, "Clear the way, you fools!" The giants, to your surprise, seem intimidated by the speaker: a tall, elegant female elf surrounded by dark, shimmering energy. She wears an amulet with a vivid purple-and-yellow design on it, and robes of rich black cloth with trim of the same color. Flanking her are two male dark elves in similar but much less elaborate outfits.

    You hear the sounds of chanting, then a number of spells go off. A bolt of searing flame hits Nadem, Ahanna and Arielle. (Note: Surprisingly, helpless characters still get Reflex saves, albeit with a 0 Dexterity (a -10 penaly in her case). Nadem and Arielle both get +1 to Reflex saves thanks to Haste.) A spell seems to invigorate your enemies while weakening you (you recognize a Prayer; it catches only Nadem, Ahanna, Arielle and Gramblin; -1 to hit/damage/saves/skill checks for them). Finally, you hear another spell being cast; you're not sure what it's doing.

    DC 22 Reflex saves against the flame strike.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Results: Ahanna is hit by the spell and a giant for another 83 points of damage; she is now badly hurt. Arielle catches the full brunt of the flame strike; the damage will not kill her, but she must make a massive-damage Fort save, as must Ahanna:

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    More unpleasantness: The flame strike catches the unconscious Arielle with the full brunt; the attack is too much for the elf, and she dies.

    However, immediately after this, something surprising happens. A barrier of whirling blades springs into being, cutting viciously into the female elf and giants 3, 5 and 6. A familiar voice yells in Common, "This will slow them down. They have reenforcements coming. We have to leave NOW!!" You recognize Sabriel's voice!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Results: One of the giants falls dead from the whirling blades; Ahanna's two attackers are wounded. Unfortunately, the blades of force fail to damage the female dark elf, vanishing as they touch her.
    (More to come)
    Last edited by Midnight; 06-24-2009 at 01:24 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    06-24-2009 12:54 PM
    Giant #1's attack with 3-point PA: 1d20 (14) + 18 (18) = 32
    Giant #1's damage assuming a hit: 3d6 (6,5,2 = 13) + 22 (22) = 35
    Giant #5's attack with 3-point PA: 1d20 (5) + 18 (18) = 23
    Giant #5's damage assuming a hit: 3d6 (4,1,4 = 9) + 22 (22) = 31
    Flame strike damage; half is divine: 13d6 (4,4,4,6,6,1,6,6,3,3,2,1,5 = 51)
    Ahanna's save: 1d20 (14) + 7 (7) = 21
    Arielle's save: 1d20 (8) + 6 (6) = 14
    06-24-2009 01:01 PM
    Ahanna's Fort save: 1d20 (2) + 16 (16) = 18
    Arielle's Fort save: 1d20 (2) + 8 (8) = 10
    06-24-2009 01:14 PM
    Blade barrier damage: 12d6 (2,2,1,5,1,5,5,4,6,4,4,2 = 41)
    Sabriel's attempt to overcome SR: 1d20 (4) + 12 (12) = 16
    Dark elf's Reflex save vs. DC 24: 1d20 (20) + 14 (14) = 34
    Giant #3's save: 1d20 (7) + 5 (5) = 12
    Giant #5's save: 1d20 (7) + 5 (5) = 12
    Giant #6's save: 1d20 (12) + 5 (5) = 17
    06-24-2009 01:16 PM
    Blade barrier damage: 12d6 (2,5,1,3,6,3,1,1,3,2,6,5 = 38)
    Sabriel's attempt to overcome SR: 1d20 (1) + 12 (12) = 13
    Dark elf's Reflex save vs. DC 24: 1d20 (10) + 14 (14) = 24
    Giant #3's save: 1d20 (10) + 5 (5) = 15
    Giant #5's save: 1d20 (9) + 5 (5) = 14
    Giant #6's save: 1d20 (7) + 5 (5) = 12

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RttToH: Chapter Four: From the Tomb, Into Shadow. (Game thread, ICC)
    By nijineko in forum Return to the Tomb of Horrors
    Replies: 563
    Last Post: Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  2. Game Thread
    By tesral in forum Crusade of Conscience
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 02:09 AM
  3. Game Thread
    By Anaesthesia in forum Revenge of the Dragon
    Replies: 1490
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:35 AM
  4. Game Thread
    By The Wandering Bard in forum Chains Of the Muse
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:25 AM
  5. Game thread
    By Anaesthesia in forum Gathering Nuts
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •