Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Characters, sheets and status.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    (removed)
    Last edited by MarshamSane; 08-20-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    =D ^^
    Last edited by nijineko; 08-20-2009 at 12:40 AM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads

character sheets

He nijineko, did you update the sheets and could you send me back a copy of the editing you did?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i did not update the sheets owing to it being on an excel sheet. since i spotted a number of errors of one stripe or another, i wasn't sure what was sheet, and what was just unexpected input... or output. i figured that since i mentioned it to you verbally or email-wise, that you would eventually get around to updating it yourself. also it occurred to me that since you've edited the behind-the-scenes parts of the sheets already, that you have more experience with that particular set of sheets. ^^

oddly enough, i've actually switched to a set of character sheets i've rigged in a graphics program as my main method of making character sheets, while i'm waiting for the update from crystalball3 to crystalball4. and amusingly enough, that's because i was messing with the innards of cb3 data files myself, and didn't want to have to reconstruct everything i did up until i flubbed it, from a clean install. =P
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    got it ok thanks

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and now cb4 is abandoned. sigh.

in other news, i have my alternate characters for when matosapanajin isn't able to join in. transferred from another campaign and updated for this one:

Oolanitari identifies herself as a Sangehirn, a rare psionic type of healer.
    She was a child prodigy who was secluded and specially trained since birth. Her childhood was isolated, and her only contact with other people was via remote psionics for many years. Due to the intense tutelage, she rapidly developed her powers and mental faculties when yet a child. She is blind, though not from birth. She began seeing visions and portents of the future as she became blind. These visions tend to all be from the viewpoint of a child of the age when she last was able to see. The group that raised her was seeking to develop affinities for various specific abilities with various children, ideally attempting to recreate the elan transformation ritual. When the group saw that her occasional foretelling was the extent of her induced abilities, they introduced her into the world at large, assisting her until she could make her own way. They still maintain sporadic contact.

She has a voluptuous, womanly figure, is considered quite attractive, and would probably be thought stunningly gorgeous if she ever smiled. However, she has a distant and preoccupied personality, almost cold, despite her gentleness. She has a tendency to attach herself to someone or something that she finds to be fascinating. This may be something unique about the object of her fascination, or something in their future which she has decided to wait and watch.

She is particularly interested in the potential for difference between her visions and how reality actually turns out. She seeks to understand why the various individual choices and surrounding circumstances make or break visions and prophecies of the future. She has a firm will, and seems to know where and when she is needed, or when someone is needed for certain events. She is manipulative and ruthless, though her detached demeanor, unshakeable calm, and gentleness when interacting with others mask it quite throughly.

Aamonkhad is clearly a warrior type.

He is a highly competent person, leaning towards the strong silent type. He avoids speaking unless he is sure of himself. He has dedicated himself to following Oolanatari for reasons known only to himself. It is not known if he has feelings for her, though he is almost always found in her presence or close by. On the occasions he is not nearby, or is ordered from her presence; he is usually practicing forms, or caring for and repairing items, or meditating. He has a surprising wealth of experience in a number of unpredictable areas. He is tall, lean, well muscled, and heavily calloused. He does not appear to carry any weapon or shield, not even a sheath, though his callouses clearly indicate much weapon practice and armor usage to any knowledgeable person who looks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12