Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RttToH: Out of Character Context postings (for players only, please)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

RttToH: Out of Character Context postings (for players only, please)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    this thread is for the players to post occ comments, and communications with the dm.
    Last edited by nijineko; 03-15-2009 at 11:16 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads

A reminder from the DM

This is a "no holds barred" campaign. The ToH is the original character-killing dungeon; the expanded version is just as deadly. We've agreed that I'm playing this straight up. I am sorry that so many PCs have died, especially Shisaku's, but that's the way it's written, and this dungeon is meant to be the challenge of challenges.

This adventure is deadly, and some of the traps aren't even fair. But survive and win, and you can truly call yourselves gamers!

Midnight

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    or at least survivors! ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    besides who wants to play it safe all the time

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wait till you see what happened to gunther! ^^ most of it is covered in the campaign history thread i believe. ^^

Downloads
    Uploads
    didn't see the details on all that hapened to grunther

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At last, we fought with the demi-lich... only it was not. This entire tomb, was nothing but a sham, in a way. A monstrous test to amuse the twisted and evil mind of the true source behind all this destruction. We lost yet another companion in that final battle, only to unexpectedly recover hope, when the gem containing his soul was found intact. And a body to receive it as well... unexpected and ironic that we will be able to turn at least one of the evil plans of the academy towards good instead.

A rare treasure indeed, to take from any tomb; the treasure of hope.
    it was in my post, emphasis added. that was gunther, i just didn't mention him by name. sorry. he's now in a construct body of some sort. ^^

Downloads
    Uploads
    ya i saw that just wasn't sure was he and all equipment disintegrated or something?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he fell afoul of the sorta demi-lich's soul suck ability. *poof* pretty much. unless the axe was destroyed when the lich was destroyed, it should still be around, as prii had the construct pick up the axe and use it on the sorta demi-lich, which is how we (barely) defeated it. one of us should be carrying it.
    Last edited by nijineko; 05-02-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    kewl ok just checking, so how we gonna intro my new peeps?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    poke or otherwise call/communicate with midnight on that one. ^^

Downloads
    Uploads

midnight_dm is awaiting characters

Post them any way you like: As private messages to me here; on the character thread; mail them to my email address. I'll be waiting.

Midnight

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so what's your theory on "the least of his form" bit from the amulet, mato'? my off the cuff guess is that we need the dust of his body, or the dust that was back in that one crypt. sprinkle some of the dust on the amulet maybe... i think it interesting that he left the amulet behind, explicitly, when he went on. obviously, he manage to activate the trick, or at least thought he did.... not a comforting thought. maybe we should try a divination on the wizard guy, or what the key to activating the amulet was.

Downloads
    Uploads

A reminder from the DM r.e. divinations

The cleric is welcome to use divination or commune if he wishes.
    Midnight

Downloads
    Uploads

least

baby would also be least of form, or maybe a statue? i like the divination idea tho...for how to activate amulet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast