Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: At a table in a tavern by the fireside....

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

At a table in a tavern by the fireside....

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Good food, refreshing drink, decent prices, warm and well enough lit... the tavern is a great place for everyone and anyone to share their thoughts.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    The name and description catch your attention and for as long as this has been going on I'm very interested to see what you all have put together.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'll be busy posting catch-up stuff for a while, that's for sure! ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definately 12 years is alot of sessions worth of keeping track.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    probably going to go for an overview.... less typing that way. ^^

Downloads
    Uploads

first contact

ok i think i got this right here is my first post.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome to the boards. So, what's this thread about? Did you just want to introduce yourself and/or same something cool about the Return to the Tomb of Horrors. Very cool module, btw.

Addendum: I must have been on my meds when i responded to this thread. My bad.
    Last edited by Arch Lich Thoth-Amon; 04-29-2009 at 05:52 PM.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    matosapanjin is the other player of this particular game along with myself. midnight is the dm. we are very much looking forward to continuing this game, as it has been a number of years since we were last able to sync our schedules in order to play. =D

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi to Matosapanjin!

Welcome back! Long time since we've played this. Let's go!

Midnight

Downloads
    Uploads
    So let the hunt begin

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    temporary hiatus. limited internet access, and what there is really needs to be spent job-hunting. ^^

btw, path's sheets are almost done.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    alright everyone. i have some good news and some bad news. as is my wont, i will start with the "bad" news. despite the fact that i've been spending only a fraction of my time with posting on rp and my other online projects, i've been spending too much time on the computer overall. i've noticed behavioral changes in the wife and boys that indicate that i'm too distant, or distracted, or busy... and i won't have that.

so i'll be spending a lot less time on the computer, and more time with the family. which means that the various online based projects and rp i'm involved with will take a serious hit in my attending to them.

the good news is that i will still make an effort to maintain involvement, but it will be more like a once or twice every month or three... or possibly even less often. i will be reachable via email, though much less often via pm or im. if you need to reach me, email me-or call if you have my number. ^^

again, this does not mean i am abandoning anyone, nor does it mean i am dropping anything, per se. if it does come to that somehow, someday, i will let everyone affected know specifically.
    it does mean, however, that there will be loooooong gaps between when i look in to take care of something. if anyone cannot work with this, i fully understand, please contact me to work out any details. =D

like the cat of proverb, i'll always come by again... eventually. ^^

another piece of good news, i have a second part time job, so i am busy learning the in's and out's of that one, in addition to learning the first one. i'm near a month at my first job, and just finished the first week at the second job. looking forward to being able to pay more of the bills, that's for sure!

questions, comments, and in general, communications are welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats on job, good luck with family

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay, so update time for everyone. i know i was hoping to get my posts up to once a month. that has obviously not happened. part of the reason is i had a motorcycle accident and broke my hand. what with schoolwork one-handed, i didn't have the energy left over to also work out adventures. plus, i had promised to finish up one particular project, so what left over energy i had was being directed that way.

let's see how i do over the next few weeks. i'll try to get caught up. =D thank you everyone for your patience.