D&D Game Day - PHB 2 Event! - Locally!
This year Wizards has decided to promote it's major product releases using multiple Game Day events, the first will be this month with the release of the PHB2. Thus, once again, I shall be hosting a D&D Game Day on March 21st at 2:00pm CST. The event will be held at the Borders Bookstore in Lewisville, TX. So tell your friends, round up your group, and come join in the fun while meeting other local gamers!
I plan to have the supplies to seat 5 tables (4-6 players) on hand, and I ask that anyone willing to take on the mantle of DM for the benefit of their peers contact me before the 21st so that I can pass along the event PDF files for pre-game preparation. If we again have enough players to take every seat at the event we will provide materials on an as-needed basis.
And for those most curious here's a short adventure description!
As described, the event will include pre-gen module characters, however if you are a DDI subscriber and wish to bring a custom character to the event you may use the official D&D Character Generator from Wizards and use the following guidelines.
One Dark Night in Weeping Briar
– A stormy night, an empty town, and a small girl that holds the key to the strange disappearances. An adventure for 5 pregenerated 11th-level characters. Come play a 2-3 hour adventure drawing on options from Player’s Handbook 2 and other upcoming products.
If you wish to use a custom character but do not have a DDI subscription, and thus do not have access to the full-featured character generator from Wizards please use the guidelines above and submit a PDF copy of your character to me by the 16th of March.
- The character must be 11th level.
- The character must use the standard stat array (16, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10).
- Three magic items, one each of levels 10, 11, and 12.
- 1000g for mundane gear.
- The character must be legal by the character generator guidelines.
- The character must be approved by your DM before play begins.
"Knowledge is a weapon, wield it like a warrior."