"Ghosts & Time" is a play-by-text campaign of The Call of Cthulhu Role-Playing Game for mature players. The game is conducted through blog posts.

This game has been chugging along slowly for about four months now. Currently, I am looking for one or two more players, at least one of which should be interested in playing a character at or around the Institut for Sexualwissenschaft in Berlin (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institu...alwissenschaft for historical notes).

As of now, there are two continuities in the game. The continuities have so far been separate but are very close to joining with one another. One continuity takes place in the Sindh region of India (contemporary Pakistan) under British rule at the site of the ancient city of Mohenjo-Daro. The other takes place in Manhhattan. The year is 1924. You can view the existing continuities at ghostsandtimeindia1924.blogspot.com and ghostsandtimemanhattan1924.blogspot.com respectively.

This is a game for people who like to read, write, think, and - most importantly - creep each other out. The players are dispersed among three countries and, in tune with Call of Cthlhu's genre, the pacing is fairly slow. Players do not need to own or even know the rules.

Email me, Danny, at gordianphock@gmail.com for more information.

I look forward to your contribution!