Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: "Ch-ch-ch-ch-chat room!"

Downloads
    Uploads

"Ch-ch-ch-ch-chat room!"

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Every post is better if it has a Bowie reference.

Loving the new chat interface, loving all the recent improvements. But: in the chat, when it comes to choosing your avatar, us Subscribers' custom avatars are not a selectable option. Am I missing something, or is this just not possible?

Not the end of the world, but there's no harm in asking. And if this has been brought up before, please direct me to the relevant posts!
    Star Wars: Tapestry
    A 6+ year campaign draws to a close...
    Forum Group Wiki

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i can't seem to upload a custom avatar either... maybe it is a size/dimensions issue?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was on chat, using the Flash version - and THREE times tonight my entire system froze. I attempted to download the desktop version, but the linky is broken.

I don't know if others get this problem frequently, but I figured I'd let folks know there's a bug somewhere (who knows, it may be on MY end!!).

Also, it was my first time participating in chat - and I don't know if it's like this all the time, but it was phreaking FUN!! Some good ideas were shared, and I got to see some GREAT art. I now feel shame that I haven't been on there before now. I will DEFINITELY be back!!