Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hello
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey, I found this site and I was hoping that I could play online DnD with a few people. I just learn the game and was hoping would be abvilable. It's nice to meet all of you.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome to the boards. I'm aware of a few games ongoing so i am sure you will have no problems finding one... or them finding you.

Game on!
    Last edited by Arch Lich Thoth-Amon; 01-24-2009 at 10:54 AM.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can find online games here as well as the face to face. Just use the forum jump to go to the 'play by post' section or go to the 'Champaigne invitations" section.

Hope you find what yu want. Talk to me if you want to try Super Heroic. I prefer Champions.
    Sure, Life IS like a bowl of cherries, but how SWEET they are depends on how much crap your willing to take to fertalize your DREAMS. Michael L. Cross

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is an excellent place to find players and games.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I got a few players for a group, but know all we need is a DM. That my a challenge because it looks like to me not a lot of people know anything about the 4th edition of Dnd.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That doesn't necessarily mean a great deal my friend. DM's are players too, we learn as you do, and pick things up as we go. If nobody experienced is prepared to DM, there's nothing wrong with doing it yourself and learning on the way.

An alternative, is to choose to go with a different game than D&D 4.0

There are alot of great games out there, including other editions of dungeons and dragons with varying good and bad points compared to 4E. Don't be afraid to reconsider the game you want to play, remember, nearly with every game, its not as much the system, as the people your playing with.
    Masaru Academy, a roleplaying experience you'll never forget.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    to the fourms RPGGamer!
    "Hey wich one of you punks stole Dr.Rockso's banana?"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm deep in the heart of Texas. What do you consider too long a commute? Anyway, welcome to the board oh person never likely to play in my game.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the site. If we get two more Texans we'll finally have enough for a swarm. Oh, and can one of you guys please come get your guyses Texas Armored Rat (a.k.a. armadillo) out of my yard. I've seen lots of TAR's in my life, but they were all squished on the side of the road. They are kinda creepy up close but not as bad as an Opossum.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kirksmithicus View Post
    Welcome to the site. If we get two more Texans we'll finally have enough for a swarm. Oh, and can one of you guys please come get your guyses Texas Armored Rat (a.k.a. armadillo) out of my yard. I've seen lots of TAR's in my life, but they were all squished on the side of the road. They are kinda creepy up close but not as bad as an Opossum.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

To prove to the armadillo that it could be done.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't get too close they are carriers of leprosy. Armadillos that is... not Texans

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kirksmithicus View Post

Well I can say that an axe works good on the opossum. Had one try to take up residence in the garage a couple of winters ago. Crazy thing was eating the cats food too. We knew the cats were fighting with something, but for awhile, wasn't seeing what it was. Came home from work one day and the wife told me what was in the garage. Didn't want to use the 32 rifle inside, eventhough the floor is dirt, so I grabbed the axe I use for splitting wood for the wood burner. It only took one strike. Of course, the armadillo has that armor thing going for it. Might need to go for the sledge hammer instead. Just watch out for those teeth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bearfoot_adam View Post
    i wouldn't get too close they are carriers of leprosy. Armadillos that is... Not texans
    lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    They may be 'carriers' but that never bothered me. I've eaten lots of those things. BTW they'er easy to catch. Get yourself a toesack, walk sslloowwllyy towards it. If it stops rooting, stop moving, when it goes back to rooting move toward it again. DO NOT go directly toward it. Eventually the critter will get curious and come toward you to investigate. They have only beeddy little eves so they don't see well. The critter may actually waik right between your feet find you. just reach down and grab its tail. dump it in the toesack (burlap) and haul it a couple miles away to someone else's yard. yer done!
    Sure, Life IS like a bowl of cherries, but how SWEET they are depends on how much crap your willing to take to fertalize your DREAMS. Michael L. Cross

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast