Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hobby++ - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hobby++

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Oh, here's a good one. From our Shadowrun pictorial:

GMing: Shadowrun 4th
    The Denver RPG Group - My Shadowrun Site - My Shadowrun Blog - Shadowrun Mooks
    I also administer the Mosaic and Stained Glass forums if you happen to be artistic

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you cut and pasting the text yourself? Or are you printing it and having a software printer grab the text (like a text extractor)? Or have you come up with a better method?
    Playing: Pathfinder
    Running: infrequent VtM game

"I'm beautifully hideous!" - Sven the Nosferatu

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftwalker View Post
    What role does the flux capacitor between monitors #1 and #2 play during your edits? And the plasma vortex off to the left?
    Flux capacitor? Oh... I thought that was a glow in the dark phallus.
    "And then you wake up."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he has a flux capacitor, does that mean that there is a slightly used Delorian sitting in the back yard?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MortonStromgal View Post
    Are you cut and pasting the text yourself? Or are you printing it and having a software printer grab the text (like a text extractor)? Or have you come up with a better method?
    I just "Ctrl+A" when the PDF is open, "Ctrl+C" to copy the text, bring up notepad and "Ctrl+V" to paste it.

I have a perl script that converts the odd characters into the "right" ones.

Then I open the PDF up in the left monitor, the text file in the center one and the errata file in the right monitor.

When I'm done, I send the errata off to Catalyst.

No idea how much I'm helping. I get an e-mail every day or two with the next task and I can either participate or not. Friday I didn't for instance.

On the plus side, I apparently get my name in whatever book I'm working on, which is pretty cool IMO I won't know which one until I actually see it though.

Carl
    GMing: Shadowrun 4th
    The Denver RPG Group - My Shadowrun Site - My Shadowrun Blog - Shadowrun Mooks
    I also administer the Mosaic and Stained Glass forums if you happen to be artistic

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    very sweet! and a nice setup of the hardware. ^^ congrats!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12