Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Old School AD&D PBP is looking for players. - Page 3
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Old School AD&D PBP is looking for players.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadaxe View Post
    Done... I am really enjoying rolling the character up. It seems to be rolling itself. I am doing it all very random. The dice even rolled it female... but I'm not so sure I can do that. lol

I am working on a background history right now... I am very familiar with Realms but no so much Greyhawk. I am learning as much as I can right now.

I didn't even think about the thief conflict with your dude. Are you sure you don't mind? I am totally happy rolling whatever really.
    No worries. Play Topknot, your halfling thief, for he sounds like an excellent edition to our party, for even though Tammany Beatley, aka 'The Beetle.' Gnome Thief/Illusionist extraordinaire, may have 1-2 levels in thief, he is now permanently on the illusionists path. He's finding it suits him well.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

I tossed out some invites to some of my old pbp members with luck we should have a nice healthy party . If all goes well perhaps we will start next week fingers crossed.
    "Hey wich one of you punks stole Dr.Rockso's banana?"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new to this style of play. Will we be playing over email or posting here? How will this work?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is up to you guys we can run the game her or at one of my yahoo groups fourms either way is fine by me.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm okay either way, just let me know what has been decided. Also, i should have my character turned in by today.
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok will do let me see how the others feel and we will go from there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to see a private forum of some sort but other than that it's all good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, speaking as the only full-sized character , I would rather a forum where Tomas could stretch his legs.
    Sorry, when I looked at the roster again, I couldn't resist. A halfling, a gnome, and then a 6 foot human enter a tavern...
    HaHa, sorry, still couldn't resist.
    Wait, what was I talking about again? Oh yeah, myth weavers lets you create your own play by post forum, but I don't really have a preference.
    "When all is said and done, you have two basic choices: do what's crazy, or do what's smart. And people of character do not stick with one such choice, but make the choice that is best for the situation" Myself
    Doromii

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by akela122301 View Post
    Well, speaking as the only full-sized character , I would rather a forum where Tomas could stretch his legs.
    Sorry, when I looked at the roster again, I couldn't resist. A halfling, a gnome, and then a 6 foot human enter a tavern...
    HaHa, sorry, still couldn't resist.
    Wait, what was I talking about again? Oh yeah, myth weavers lets you create your own play by post forum, but I don't really have a preference.
    The bigger they are the harder they fall. Dont make Tammany shin-kick you, you puny-eared, unbathing, uncoordinated, daft h u m a n !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth-Amon View Post
    The bigger they are the harder they fall. Dont make Tammany shin-kick you, you puny-eared, unbathing, uncoordinated, daft h u m a n !
    Tomas no unnerstan pipskweek pursun. Tomas bathe every moon, Tomas krush pipskweek pursun wit wun fut
    "When all is said and done, you have two basic choices: do what's crazy, or do what's smart. And people of character do not stick with one such choice, but make the choice that is best for the situation" Myself
    Doromii

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by akela122301 View Post
    Tomas no unnerstan pipskweek pursun. Tomas bathe every moon, Tomas krush pipskweek pursun wit wun fut
    Hilarious. Tammany laughs at the ogre...

<--Tammany's pet spider, Spot. "Sick 'em, Spot. You bite that mean Ogre on the toe. Good Spot."

This campaign is going to be fun. Warning, once game commences, we all speak in character, side emails not withstanding.
    Last edited by Arch Lich Thoth-Amon; 01-03-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tomas sward bigger then pipskweek pursun. Tomas step on liddel spider.

HAHA. Anyway, this should definitely be interesting. I'm thinking that maybe Tomas be working for Tammany, as a bodyguard, or something like that.
    Doromii

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I am practicing my best high pitched, squeaky and annoying voice for this thing. Be warned. 8) Everyone be thankful you can't type high pitched and annoying.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadaxe View Post
    Ok I am practicing my best high pitched, squeaky and annoying voice for this thing. Be warned. 8) Everyone be thankful you can't type high pitched and annoying.
    Oh, I don't know, all you have to do is change the font and its size.
    Doromii

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any need for a human ranger?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast