Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Splintered Megalopolis: OOC - Page 3
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Splintered Megalopolis: OOC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Veraan is back at the inn awaiting your return. I'm not sure where everyone else is.

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

I'm playing. I just didn't want the game to devolve into a back-&-forth between you (Akela) and me, so I waited for someone else to post. Maybe I should post again? ...And I assume Nobody's with Veraan, but given his history so far in this campaign, I can't be certain.
    Last edited by darthseb; 01-26-2009 at 01:40 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Openings?

Are you still accepting new players?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this campaign still going? Seems like a lot of time has passed with no activity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if we're being completely honest, I'm completely happy with our players, even the omnipresent one, and Lokiare, you've been a fantastic DM so far... There are two issues I have, though. First, I have college. My first semester. Kind of been busy. Second, I don't see where the campaign is going. At best, we'll stop the dwarf and/or halfling, but then what? Then we clear his name and he can't be smeared again, right? Campaign over! What, you want us to go after the creature we'll inevitably find out hired them? If we were to clear Cerin's name, I think it's safe to say the city won't be as easily fooled from then on, so it would be useless for this unknown plotter to try again. Following this logic, why would we even chase that person in the first place? Because Hanbrig's angry? Ooh, wild goose chase fueled by emotion rather than logic! I'm sure elves and Eladrin would go for that! Sorry...The sarcasm is only there to drive the point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123