Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Star of Olindor (Game Thread)

Downloads
    Uploads

GM - JCosby

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    After speaking with the vendors, merchants and other people in the town market you were able to come up with two viable clues to the Barons.

1. Baron Velstaf is said to have his own personal dungeon where he jails trespassers, and occasionally others who incur his wrath.

2. Houses of this style and time period often had secret passage either leading directly outside, or connecting the main house to the servant’s quarters.

The main over all feeling that you get from the townsfolk is that the Baron Velstaf isn't liked or trusted very much by the populace.
    It's better to burn out; then to fade away!

Downloads
    Uploads

Kedgyn - 65 Hps - Condition: Normal

Doing your homework is important for any assignment and Kedgyn is an exceptional student when it comes to this type of work.

Hatching a plan to get into the Manor, the clever Rogue goes to talk to another Acolyte of his religion. Upon finding one of the brothers that was initiated at the same time as him, Kedgyn opens a dialogue with the man.

"Good day, Brother. I'm on an errand for the church and I was wondering if you could assist me?"
    Last edited by rkonb; 01-03-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: more actions

Downloads
    Uploads

GM - JCosby

As you enter into the church of Densa a lay brother approaches you. Bowing the brother says “Good day to you brother, I hope you are well in the eyes of Densa. What may I help you with this glorious day?

Downloads
    Uploads

Kedgyn motions the brother to follow him to an area where they can speak more privately. Once there, he explains, "I'm on a mission for the church. It requires some sensitive...explorations of Whitehall Manor. I need someone who can watch some of the guards from the Manor the next time they come into town. If they begin to return to the Manor, I need to be informed, magically. Can you help me Brother?"

Downloads
    Uploads

GM - JCosby

The brother looks at you a bit quizzically and says “I’m very sorry brother, but I’m not entirely sure how I can help you. What is it exactly you are asking of me?”

Downloads
    Uploads

"Brother, I was hoping you could cast a spell to send a message to me when the guards are returning." He glances around, "I need to do some checking on the Manor and in such a way that no one will suspect what I'm doing."

Downloads
    Uploads

GM - JCosby

The brother shifts his stance a bit from one foot to another while glancing around. "I'm not really an expert on the Whitehall Manor but I don't believe the guard ever "leave" the manor. From what little I know there are always guards at the hall. The Baron is very protective of his estate. Why don't you just walk up to the front door like everyone else? I don't think they would mind you showing up at the manor."

Downloads
    Uploads

Kedgyn takes the brother's words to heart and leaves for his own home. There, he intends on disguising himself, even if only mildly, then going to the Manor as a visitor for the day.
    Last edited by rkonb; 01-13-2009 at 10:24 AM. Reason: removed ooc comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12