Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: The Star of Olindor (Game Thread)

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Playa Vista
    Age
    47
    Posts
    98
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    GM - JCosby

    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    After speaking with the vendors, merchants and other people in the town market you were able to come up with two viable clues to the Barons.

    1. Baron Velstaf is said to have his own personal dungeon where he jails trespassers, and occasionally others who incur his wrath.

    2. Houses of this style and time period often had secret passage either leading directly outside, or connecting the main house to the servant’s quarters.

    The main over all feeling that you get from the townsfolk is that the Baron Velstaf isn't liked or trusted very much by the populace.
    It's better to burn out; then to fade away!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Kedgyn - 65 Hps - Condition: Normal

    Doing your homework is important for any assignment and Kedgyn is an exceptional student when it comes to this type of work.

    Hatching a plan to get into the Manor, the clever Rogue goes to talk to another Acolyte of his religion. Upon finding one of the brothers that was initiated at the same time as him, Kedgyn opens a dialogue with the man.

    "Good day, Brother. I'm on an errand for the church and I was wondering if you could assist me?"
    Last edited by rkonb; 01-03-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: more actions

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Playa Vista
    Age
    47
    Posts
    98
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    GM - JCosby

    As you enter into the church of Densa a lay brother approaches you. Bowing the brother says “Good day to you brother, I hope you are well in the eyes of Densa. What may I help you with this glorious day?
    It's better to burn out; then to fade away!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Kedgyn - 65 Hps - Condition: Normal

    Kedgyn motions the brother to follow him to an area where they can speak more privately. Once there, he explains, "I'm on a mission for the church. It requires some sensitive...explorations of Whitehall Manor. I need someone who can watch some of the guards from the Manor the next time they come into town. If they begin to return to the Manor, I need to be informed, magically. Can you help me Brother?"

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Playa Vista
    Age
    47
    Posts
    98
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    GM - JCosby

    The brother looks at you a bit quizzically and says “I’m very sorry brother, but I’m not entirely sure how I can help you. What is it exactly you are asking of me?”
    It's better to burn out; then to fade away!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Kedgyn - 65 Hps - Condition: Normal

    "Brother, I was hoping you could cast a spell to send a message to me when the guards are returning." He glances around, "I need to do some checking on the Manor and in such a way that no one will suspect what I'm doing."

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Playa Vista
    Age
    47
    Posts
    98
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    GM - JCosby

    The brother shifts his stance a bit from one foot to another while glancing around. "I'm not really an expert on the Whitehall Manor but I don't believe the guard ever "leave" the manor. From what little I know there are always guards at the hall. The Baron is very protective of his estate. Why don't you just walk up to the front door like everyone else? I don't think they would mind you showing up at the manor."
    It's better to burn out; then to fade away!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Kedgyn - 65 Hps - Condition: Normal

    Kedgyn takes the brother's words to heart and leaves for his own home. There, he intends on disguising himself, even if only mildly, then going to the Manor as a visitor for the day.
    Last edited by rkonb; 01-13-2009 at 10:24 AM. Reason: removed ooc comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Game Thread
    By Anaesthesia in forum Revenge of the Dragon
    Replies: 1490
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 09:35 AM
  2. Game Thread
    By The Wandering Bard in forum Chains Of the Muse
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:25 AM
  3. Game Thread
    By Caligula in forum Shadows at Dusk
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Game Thread
    By Riftwalker in forum Semndon's Apprentice
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •