Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: For Sale: Cthulhu Hardback "Beyond the Mountains of Madness"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

For Sale: Cthulhu Hardback "Beyond the Mountains of Madness"

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    This past weekend Chaosium accidentally sent me a second brand new copy of Beyond the Mountains of Madness by mistake. I obviously can't keep it, but since I'm lazy I'd rather sell it to someone locally and then send Chaosium the money.

So, if anyone's interested, contact me via personal message and we can arrange to trade the book for $60 (either cash or a check made out to Chaosium). No, I'm not discounting the book; I'm not paying the difference, and I'm not gypping Chaosium either. It IS brand new.

(Note: this is in the Dallas RPG section specifically because packing it up and sending it to someone else would effectively be the same work as packing it up and sending it back. Lazy, remember?)
    "On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
    - Charles Babbage (1791 - 1871)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Beyond the Mountains of Madness": $35

I just heard from Chaosium, and they're willing to sell me the extra copy for $35. Any takers? Sale ends this weekend!
    "On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The book has just been claimed.