Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Happy Thanksgiving PnP Games!!!!
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving PnP Games!!!!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Thanksgiving PnP Games!!!!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy thanksgiving to you to
    Chi-Halfling

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had friends over from the Meetup group last night. We played old Talisman until 3am.

We woke up at 11amish and headed out for lunch.

"Closed on Thanksgiving? Who ever heard of a dump being closed on Thanksgiving?"

Since none of the Indian food places appeared to be open, we headed back home and I had left overs from last night.

For dinner we had turkey breasts rolled in real breadcrumbs and baked in leftover spaghetti sauce (home made).

Now I'm dinking around with my Shadowrun game and getting ready for Sunday's adventure.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Carl
    GMing: Shadowrun 4th
    The Denver RPG Group - My Shadowrun Site - My Shadowrun Blog - Shadowrun Mooks
    I also administer the Mosaic and Stained Glass forums if you happen to be artistic

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As I believe is required by some law, I ate way more than I should have. Unfortunately, the wife & I had to turn in early, so as to be up in time to be at work the next morning at 4:45 AM. The joys of working in retail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We had a good meal also. Happy Thanksgiving to all gamers.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy belated Thanksgiving to Tamerath and everyone else on these boards.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had a long day with the extended family that was a very good time. Naturally there was too much food, and too much pie, but I did my level best to face and defeat these problems.

Yesterday I actually got up early and shopped Black Friday, for the first time in my life. Not only did I survive, but we did quite well on our list and expected costs. Plus I got a Guitar Hero "guitar" for $10 on a whim. Bonus!

I hope each and every one of you had a great day this week.
    --
    Grimwell

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by grimwell View Post
    We had a long day with the extended family that was a very good time. Naturally there was too much food, and too much pie, but I did my level best to face and defeat these problems.

Yesterday I actually got up early and shopped Black Friday, for the first time in my life. Not only did I survive, but we did quite well on our list and expected costs. Plus I got a Guitar Hero "guitar" for $10 on a whim. Bonus!

I hope each and every one of you had a great day this week.
    I have always meant to shop 'Black Friday' but as of yet, have never. Stating this, ive seen folks waiting around the corner of buildings on cold nights and this is something i just wouldnt do. Why? There isnt anything i need or want that badly, but, more power to those that do. I do, however, enjoy people watching. It mildly entertains me. Why? I do not know.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I enjoyed soup I got my wisdom teeth pulled tuesday. I now have a -4 WIS. I have to say the soup was delicious though.
    Playing: Pathfinder
    Running: infrequent VtM game

"I'm beautifully hideous!" - Sven the Nosferatu

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oy, what a day to have tooth work.

For once my Mother's turkey did not rival Death Valley for dry. A good season to all.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Turkey-osity!

This was my first Thanksgiving away from home. I thought I might be spending it alone when I moved, but lucky for me I found a wonderful man and spent it with him and his family. I made the first turkey I've ever made, and we had way too much food to go with it including 3 different pies (chocolate, pumpkin and a pecan pie laced with dark and white chocolate kisses). We played Cribbage and Balderdash and Rummy (all games I'd never played before) and my beau's dad taught me how to watch football. All in all, it was a great day and I had much to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for all my friends at P&PG, too
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area
    The Dolling Blogs (1, 2, 3 & 4)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your first turkey Goddess! Your Baking Skill has gained +3 ranks.
    --
    Grimwell

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Freejack View Post
    I had friends over from the Meetup group last night. We played old Talisman until 3am.

We woke up at 11amish and headed out for lunch.

"Closed on Thanksgiving? Who ever heard of a dump being closed on Thanksgiving?"

Since none of the Indian food places appeared to be open, we headed back home and I had left overs from last night.

For dinner we had turkey breasts rolled in real breadcrumbs and baked in leftover spaghetti sauce (home made).

Now I'm dinking around with my Shadowrun game and getting ready for Sunday's adventure.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Carl
    That sounds delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by cplmac View Post
    As I believe is required by some law, I ate way more than I should have. Unfortunately, the wife & I had to turn in early, so as to be up in time to be at work the next morning at 4:45 AM. The joys of working in retail.
    Ya I feel ya, I did not have to work that early but the lines were terrible they wrapped around the store twice.

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessGood View Post
    Happy Turkey-osity!

This was my first Thanksgiving away from home. I thought I might be spending it alone when I moved, but lucky for me I found a wonderful man and spent it with him and his family. I made the first turkey I've ever made, and we had way too much food to go with it including 3 different pies (chocolate, pumpkin and a pecan pie laced with dark and white chocolate kisses). We played Cribbage and Balderdash and Rummy (all games I'd never played before) and my beau's dad taught me how to watch football. All in all, it was a great day and I had much to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for all my friends at P&PG, too
    You will have to tell me how to cook the turkey for next year! My mom normally goes to texas for thanksgiving but she stayed home and cooked for thriondel and I, but next year I will be on my own!
    Chi-Halfling

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't aim to shop on Black Friday, but as fate would have it our TiVo gave up the ghost. So, to keep the peace in my house, I went out to Best Buy and picked up a new one. And actually, other than some slightly contentious parking, it was a breeze getting in and out. Of course, it helped that I used the In-Store Pickup feature, so I didn't have to wait in the main line.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We actually had some idiot break open the one door down by our Men's dept. that morning. The management staff has said that we will have to have someone at that door next year. I've already been told that with my background, I will be one of the people at the door next year. From what I understand, it was one guy that as he yanked the door open and came running in, he said that it was close enough to 5 AM. Of course, everyone else followed right behind him since the door was now broken. At least noone got trampled like I saw happened at a couple of other places in the country.
    Last edited by cplmac; 12-03-2008 at 10:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast