Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Columbus, OH, Looking for Players, "The World Rivers"
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Unpublished;Home Brewed
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location City: Westerville
State: Ohio
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Columbus, OH, Looking for Players, "The World Rivers"

Downloads
    Uploads

Columbus, OH, Looking for Players, "The World Rivers"

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Seeking Adventurers!

It has been nearly a thousand years since the Great Civil Rivers War and the cataclysm that ended it. As balance returns to the land, a great truth is about to be revealed. It is the time of the Great Awakening and you can be part of the revelation.

Join others as they travel the known world in search of adventure. Travel to the Great Northern Bayou and test your mettle against the Orc tribes. Explore the Trollstien Hills and parley with giants. Voyage to Madoga island and survive the Tierevolk plague.

Create nearly any character you wish and choose your own destiny as the story of the world unfolds around you. Axe wielding wizards, were-bear thieves, and dwarven paladins; all are welcome. Will you become a Purifier of The R'Mal and hunt down the Crovite cults? Will you attain the rank of Master in the Sages Academy and unlock the arcane secrets of Veritesh? Will you become a wealthy Cardonian merchant, a fearsome Rakaran warrior, or a devoted Druid of Re-Tha?

All paths are open to you, come and tell me your story...

Game Type: Table top, dice based, paper and pencil, Role Playing Game
    Game System: Combination of D20 and Mayfair Exponential Game System MEGS (DC Heroes Overhauled)
    Game World: Unpublished; "The World Rivers"
    Genre: Magical Fantasy
    Setting: Medieval European (with occasional excursions to other planes of existence)
    Theme: Epic Adventure
    Group Size: 4-6
    Meeting Time: Saturdays, 1PM, Once or twice per month, "all day" event (at least until everyone stops having fun)
    Meeting Place: Westerville, OH. Private residence.

Contact for more information:
    TheWorldRiversGame@Yahoo.com

I plan to have the game meet at my house. I have a newly renovated basement, designed for gaming. a new 8x4 gaming table for miniatures combat. and over 200 pages of lore for my world with maps created in ProFantasy's Campaign Cartographer.

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/6226/45h0.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img145/1328/t...swithtext1.jpg

you can access more information about the game on mediafire:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/0om1n0...troduction.odt
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ja...stionnaire.odt

This game has been my number one hobby for the last 20 years or so and I would like to find some people to share it with.

if you are even so much as slightly interested (even if your not in the area) please post! I just want to talk about the game even if I don't get to play it!

We are using Roll20 as a private forum to talk about the game in the off times and I have all game documentation available on-line through mediafire.

The main focus of the group is to run a classic, table-top RPG based on a system and world designed by myself over the course of 20 years of gaming experience. The main game will be played at least once per month, but, the group can meet more often for other endeavors such as strategy board gaming, card gaming, movie watching, or whatever the group feels like doing.

Non-Smokers and Non-Drinkers preferred.

Contact for more information:
    TheWorldRiversGame@Yahoo.com
    or just post here or send a private message
    Last edited by TheWorldRiversGame; 05-17-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, the game has begun. we had our first session where everyone learned the mechanics and made characters. our first adventure starts next saturday. there is still room for 2 more people (we have 4 at the moment) and I am not entirely confident about the longevity of two of the players. the game is quite young so there is plenty of time to get up to speed.

send me a PM or an email if interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, we lost 2 players so the game is on standstill until we get some more. we have only met and made characters so far, no adventuring has actually taken place yet so there is no catching up to-do!
    Please post, PM or email with interest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are trying to start the game back up. we plan to meet for the first adventure on November 9th around 1pm. we have plenty of time to get new players up to speed on the rules and lore and get characters created. please email or PM if interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, players come and players go. we still have plenty of room at the table and I am itching for a game. please let me know if your interested.
    please only inquire if gaming is your primary hobby or if you would like to make gaming your primary hobby. gaming is a social and time intensive hobby and you will need to set aside at least 4-8 hours on at least 1 saturday per month. Its an all day event, so please prepare accordingly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    we are down to two players and we need more. if you are dedicated gamer and are looking for an all day event then please send me a message. if you are just looking for something random and casual then I can't help you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have create a Facebook page for the game. search for:
    The World Rivers Game
    If you live in the Columbus, OH area and are looking for a fantasy RPG to join, send me a PM or email!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a new year with new opportunities! if you are looking to join a new game and meet some new people send me a message!
    If you live in the Columbus, OH area and are looking for a fantasy RPG to join, send me a PM or email!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Game is still open and looking for players!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spring time is here and maybe you are looking for a new game to join.
    I have updated the original post with a link to the game's website.
    send me a mail, message or smoke signal and lets get a game started.