Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 4
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location City: Meridian
State: ID
Zip Code / Postal Code: 83646
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Long standing group (core people 7 years together)

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Long standing group (core people 7 years together)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Greetings one and all !!!

My name is Kurtis (not the same dude under the titled "Kurtis' Campaign") and I'm currently running a pathfinder game night at my home every Saturday evening starting around 7pm MST and running at the very least till 11pm MST, but normally ending around 12-2am MST. My group has been together for 7 years with the same consistent five people. We recently lost a player who moved to Georgia for school, and so we are looking for another player.

If you are looking for a solid group, who has great fun, and plays well together (for the most part ) this is the group. To give you an idea of group dynamics, I'm currently DMing. My wife plays, we have two friends who are engaged (to each other) who play, and a single guy. The single guy swaps DMing with me when I want to rage and TPK

We have had a little trouble filling this spot with other friends. If you want to play you HAVE to be consistent. Of course people miss game night here and there for real issues, but if you can't make 44 weeks out of the year then don't bother (rough estimate that we maybe cancel 8 game nights a year).

Current game is the Kingmaker adventure path. We are closing out book four and moving to book five. Players are 12th level. Being as such, it's much easier for an experienced played to jump in. We are friendly to new players, but be aware that starting at 12th level depending on your character can be daunting. Current plans are to start a custom campaign after this adventure path that is basically a sequel to Kingmaker. Players will be playing one of their children from Kingmaker, and it will end up evolving into a mythic campaign. If your not familiar with mythic check out Mythic Adventures book from Paizo put out a few months ago. I will expect an extensive background for your character and plans on what you would want to do in this sequel campaign.

Send me a PM or post here if your interested. FYI : A meet and greet with myself and maybe my wife is required before we will let you come over to our home to play.

**EDITED** Put in sequel instead of prequel because I was derping I guess.
    Last edited by KwwB; 05-05-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    /bump

Possibly looking for two people if that makes it easier for people to join. Send me a message for details.
    Last edited by KwwB; 05-21-2014 at 07:47 PM.