Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: 4th Ed D&D looking for replacement

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile 4th Ed D&D looking for replacement

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Howdy. I'm currently running a 4th ed game from noon to 6 or 7 every other Sunday, but one of our players unavoidably had to drop out. Thus, I'm looking for one (maybe two) additional player(s). Our group ranges in ages from 26 to 40, and we all bathe daily (which I know is uncommon in gamers ). The campaign is set in a custom game world. The players are adventuring in and around a mining boomtown that hides a dark secret. We generally run about 60/40 combat/rp, though that can vary widely based on player action. The players are currently 5th to 6th level.

I've been running games for over 20 years, though this is my first 4th ed game of course - also the first for the players (in fact, Niki is a complete newbie to RPGs, but she's learning fast). We're looking for someone with a sense of humor, who isn't allergic to dogs, is willing to travel to a private home in Euless for the game, and is at least 21 (some adult themes can come up in the game).

If this sounds your cup of tea, post here or drop me a PM.

-Mike
    Last edited by sgtdrill; 10-24-2008 at 10:40 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Game still going on?

In the words made famous by Boris (R.I.P) "I have a crazy plan!"

Downloads
    Uploads

hmmm

I have had an interest in 4th and trying it, but I game with me wife and I also give hackmaster games for my kids on saturday.

How often do you play?
    what time?
    what is your style as a Dm?
    Can you handle old gamer?, I mean it I was playing DnD when the first hardbacks came out! Also one of a few professional DM's around, and a heck of a bother as a player!

I am really picky lately with who I play under, most can not handle my style or my experience.

so
    Call me lets talk maybe meet.
    214-501-3951