Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Unsolicited PM Advertisements - Page 6
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Unsolicited PM Advertisements

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farcaster View Post
    Once again...

Oh well. More for me, I guess.
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD
    Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
    Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
    No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farcaster View Post
    Once again...

You know...interestingly, this might make for excellent example of the "love/hate 4e" discussions. It just goes to show you that the very thing that one person loves can make another person want to vomit. Does that mean Spam is "right/wrong" or "good/evil"? No. It just means that two different people can look at the exact same thing and have very different reactions to it.
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    You know...interestingly, this might make for excellent example of the "love/hate 4e" discussions. It just goes to show you that the very thing that one person loves can make another person want to vomit. Does that mean Spam is "right/wrong" or "good/evil"? No. It just means that two different people can look at the exact same thing and have very different reactions to it.
    I am fairly certain that Spam (the Hormel kind) is vaguely evil but strangely attractive. On the other hand span (the e-mail kind) is totally and absolutely evil.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the musubi gives me feelings of nostalgia and homesickness. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nijineko View Post
    the musubi gives me feelings of nostalgia and homesickness. ^^
    Indeed. I had to choke back a tear of longing which was only exacerbated when I also found a pic of one of my favorite childhood candies: Tomoe Ame Rice Candy. Very popular in Hawaii...exceedingly rare/expensive on the mainland. Yes, the candy used to come with some kind of small plastic toy or sticker/temp tattoo. It was basically our equivalent to Cracker Jacks.

Last edited by Webhead; 11-11-2008 at 09:58 AM.
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *sniffsniff* i remember those. ^^ although i must admit i was partial to the candies that had rockman figures in them... though now i can't recall the name. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *sniffsniff* i remember those. ^^ although i must admit i was partial to the candies that had rockman figures in them... though now i can't recall the name. ^^
    I'm assuming you mean the video game character Rockman (aka Megaman). I've never seen a candy like that but I would have been all over it if I had as a youth as Megaman was one of my favorite Nintendo games. Speaking of which, I used to love Nintendo cereal as well.

HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ah, i twitch everytime someone refers to him as megaman... ruins the whole sub-theme of the entire game, manga, and storyline. it's rockman for a reason. and the chick was roll, because together they make rock and roll. ;D which explains why every character has a music concept for a name. except for those that capcom usa added or altered.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ah, i twitch everytime someone refers to him as megaman... ruins the whole sub-theme of the entire game, manga, and storyline. it's rockman for a reason. and the chick was roll, because together they make rock and roll. ;D which explains why every character has a music concept for a name. except for those that capcom usa added or altered.
    I am irrevocably stuck calling him Megaman both because I grew up knowing him by that name first and because "Rockman" sounds more like a bad Justice Society villain than our little blue bomber. But I don't make a big deal out of it. He's cool either way.

I didn't even know there was a female counterpart. Of course, I've not read any of the comics or seen any of the animated series outside of his appearances in Captain N: The Game Master. Man, I loved that show!
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you didn't miss much... with what the american side did to poor roll, i can hardly bring myself to even mention it. i even have a trailer that the japanese side offered to do for the animation that came out briefly in the us. somewhere. the animation is so superior to what the american side was going to do, that they turned it down.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456