Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: pnpg_dicehistorybit in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: pnpg_dicehistory in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Epic Warpriest?
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Epic Warpriest?

Downloads
    Uploads

Epic Warpriest?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Does anyone know if Wizards (or anyone else) has created epic levels for the warpriest? I have a potential new player who wants to play one, as he's starting at 21st level, he could qualify for 11th level of warpriest. Thanks!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBarbarian View Post
    Does anyone know if Wizards (or anyone else) has created epic levels for the warpriest? I have a potential new player who wants to play one, as he's starting at 21st level, he could qualify for 11th level of warpriest. Thanks!
    I always extrapolated from that data i already had(class on paper), if ever you cant find it anywhere else.

You might try looking here: http://www.d20srd.org/

Best of luck to you,

Thoth-Amon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth-Amon View Post
    I always extrapolated from that data i already had(class on paper), if ever you cant find it anywhere else.

You might try looking here: http://www.d20srd.org/

Best of luck to you,

Thoth-Amon
    Wow, I forgot about this spell. Lets see if the dice roller can handle it without snapping.

Vengeful Gaze Of God
    Transmutation

Spellcraft DC:419Components:V, SCasting Time:1 standard actionRange:12,000 ft.Target:One creature, or up to a 10-foot cube of nonliving matter in line of sightDuration:InstantaneousSaving Throw:Fortitude halfSpell Resistance:YesTo Develop:3,771,000 gp; 76 days; 150,840 XP. Seed: destroy (DC 29). Factor: increase damage to 305d6 (+570 DC), 1-action casting time (+20 DC). Mitigating factor: 200d6 backlash (-200 DC).
    The target of this spell is subject to 305d6 points of damage (or half of that if a Fortitude save succeeds). If the target is reduced to -10 hit points or less (or a construct, object, or undead is reduced to 0 hit points), it is utterly destroyed as if disintegrated, leaving behind only a trace of fine dust. The caster is likewise dealt 200d6 points of damage

* Vengeful Gaze of God *

* Backlash damage *

Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-07-2008 08:09 PM
    Vengeful Gaze of God: 305d6 (1067)
    Backlash damage: 200d6 (709)
    Drink lad. Drink to the past and drink to the morrow's reckoning.
    Becoming a hero is simple. Do something dumb enough to be brave yet lucky enough to survive.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    epic stuff is fun. ^^

there are rules for extrapolating from the existing class, and what can be continued into an epic progression, and what cannot, in the epic level handbook. some of the web enhancements are helpful too.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. I can extrapolate if need be, but it's more convenient if someone has done it already. There's no mention of the warpriest in the SRD, so I might have to end up doing it myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After looking over the class, http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.a...mp/mp20010413d, I noticed that all of his abilities are affected by his level. Either they are cast so many times per day per level or lasts one/five minute(s) plus one minute per warpriest level. So already you have some very powerful abilties. I would say stick with the standard bonus feats and other stuff for epic.
    Drink lad. Drink to the past and drink to the morrow's reckoning.
    Becoming a hero is simple. Do something dumb enough to be brave yet lucky enough to survive.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. I can extrapolate if need be, but it's more convenient if someone has done it already. There's no mention of the warpriest in the SRD, so I might have to end up doing it myself.
    well, the rules are pretty explicit and straightforward. (for once... ;D )
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nijineko View Post
    well, the rules are pretty explicit and straightforward. (for once... ;D )
    Yes, I've created epic levels for many of my own prestige classes.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it is nice if one doesn't have to do the work, however. ^^ quite agree.

funny that we'll search high and low to see if someone else has done the work, sometimes taking more the 5 times what it would have taken do just come up with it ourselves. =D but i'm repeatedly guilty of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it is nice if one doesn't have to do the work, however. ^^ quite agree.

funny that we'll search high and low to see if someone else has done the work, sometimes taking more the 5 times what it would have taken do just come up with it ourselves. =D but i'm repeatedly guilty of it.
    Especially when one has two jobs.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who's to say that they werent insane? Trust in the force, Luke...er...um, CelestialBarbarian.

Thoth-Amon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth-Amon View Post
    Who's to say that they werent insane? Trust in the force, Luke...er...um, CelestialBarbarian.

Thoth-Amon

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i thought he was supposed to turn OFF the "targetting computer". ;D

Downloads
    Uploads
    i thought he was supposed to turn OFF the "targetting computer". ;D
    Back in the 1990s, when I lived in Denver and the price of oil went kaput (fell to $8/barrel) and I was unemployed, I used to go to a game arcade some afternoons and play their Star Wars X-Wing game. I don't know if it's still around 20+ years later. It was one of those games where you actually sat down in a little sort of cockpit to use the controls. You basically played Luke in the X-Wing going after the Death Star from the first Star Wars movie (A New Hope). It featured the soundtrack and sound effects from the movie. It was awesome. It even had the voices of the actors saying things like, "R2! Can you lock that down?!" and "Trust the Force, Luke." Did I mention that it was awesome? It was a very bright spot in an otherwise pretty dark place in my life.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it can still be found from time to time. i've played it. ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast