Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Ohio, Toledo area 4e Campaign
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 4e
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 4
Desired # of Players: 1
Game Location Street Address: 2762 116th Street
City: Toledo
State: OH
Zip Code / Postal Code: 43611
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Tuesday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Ohio, Toledo area 4e Campaign

Downloads
    Uploads

Ohio, Toledo area 3.5 Campaign

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    We are starting a new 3.5 campaign in October. Newbies are welcome. So far we have four players and a DM. All of us are very mature and experienced gamers.

The game will be played in North Toledo on Tuesdays or Sundays (whichever is best that particular week) in the evenings. We are going to intially play bi-weekly and hopefully turn it into a weekly event.

We are looking for 1-2 more players. Experience isn't necessary. Starting level is 3rd; all 3.5 supplements allowed.

Thanks for looking!

Contact at d20crit@yahoo.com
    Last edited by jdpd19; 09-10-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We've added 1 more to the group bringing the total to 4 now. Still need 1-2 more. I know you're out there, email for a good strong campaign with experienced players.

d20crit@yahoo.com
    Last edited by jdpd19; 09-10-2008 at 02:03 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I just left Toledo like 5 days ago. But I have been a life long Toledoan. Toledo is a little scattered as far as gamers go. And from what I noticed the few groups that know about eachother don't like eachother. You might want to try NOGA. Northern Ohio gamers association. Thats how I Found a group when I moved back to town the last time. It's a yahoo group. There is also some meetup activity.

As far as shops to go to I think the best is The game room on Sylvania near secor. Only problem there is Daryl (the owner) kind of an asshole and will pretty much ignore you unless you buy lots and lots of warhammer stuff. They are usually open to past 10 with some game running. And when you show up if your scruples are low it is really easy to steal stuff as the guy who is supposed to be running the place is busy palying. I tell you there was a time I had about 75 bucks worth of merchandise in my hands ready to walk out the door and I don't think they knew I was in the building. I didn't do it but still. I should be getting my halo in the mail next week by the way
    Mind games on Reynolds south of Central is another place to go and there is EAC on Anthony wayne trail and Detroit. They do have boards where you can post your games.

Hope this helps and I wish you good luck. My most recent and hopefully my last stint of gameing in Toledo was mediocre at best but I wish you all the luck you can muster.