Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
what was your oddest character you ever made
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what was your oddest character you ever made

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking what was your oddest character you ever made

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    for fun who was tha odd ball you came up with? it dont matter what game you had played him or her in.

Mine would have to be dizzy the pot smoking warewolf in WWTA
    he was the only person that knew that right path to go on but he had to be stoned to see it and if he had no pot left hes pet bird would fly in and give him a bag
    ~~~Jay.C~~~

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I've mentioned him before but: Anas Platyrhynchos.

Deep-umbral vengeance spirit given the form of a demonic duck by the terrifying campfire stories of bird hunters in the Louisiana swamps. His purpose on Earth was to terrorize hunters and protect all avian-kind. Napalm breath, invisibility, spirit travel, magic resistance, wall-walking and a mesmerizing gaze...all packed into an otherwise inconspicuous 1-foot tall, 4-pound, feathered package.
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD
    Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
    Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
    No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    nice
    ~~~Jay.C~~~

Downloads
    Uploads
    /me is confuzed

Is it World of darkness or Glorantha ?
    Au gibet noir, manchot aimable, dansent, dansent les paladins
    Les maigres paladins du diable les squelettes de Saladins.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boulet View Post
    /me is confuzed

Is it World of darkness or Glorantha ?
    Mine was a WoD character...amalgam game.
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD
    Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
    Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
    No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it doesnt matter hell it could be someone you made on your PC in games like WoW
    ~~~Jay.C~~~

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mogo the Tree Lord.
    Gnome druid who ended up opening a fast food resturant in level 10 of undermountain.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a Kobold that wanted, or thought, he was a human. He was brought up since birth by a wizard as well as trained by said wizard. Thing is, the wizard never mentioned to him that humans and the like didnt care for his species. His name was Trigger and over time he found er...um... acceptance amongst certain groups, but that was all. That's okay though, he was big into research and the local wizard school kind of liked having him around. There was alot more to it but i will spare you the details. Last i played him he was level 11 and was faculty for the wizard school and an honorary member of a prestigious wizard guild.

Did he ever get to go out in public? No, he never found acceptance like Drizzt. He always used his magic to mask his true appearance, but he didnt care. He was happy and respected in his circle.

Thoth-Amon

Downloads
    Uploads
    So many... my first VTM character was a Brujah who was a stereotypical punk. Later became obsessed with feeding while on board any form of public mass transit. Fun. Obviously the Prince did not find this too amusing. RIP, "Jake".

Soft Serve is offline Cascade Failure FTW Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A shadowrun troll that specialized in rooftop breaching.

By specialized I mean he loved heights, would go to any length to get there, and more often then not would enjoy standing on the skylights crashing into the building below.

Needless to say we threw together some cliche' crap and brought him back to life only to repeat the process a few times.

the characters then put funds into making a jetpack for him, which he used to act like a pigeon and poop on rich peoples cars, only to wait for them and have them pay him to clean the misfortune off their windshield.

Then he would, instead of cleaning it, use the jetpack and fly away.

Get-rich quick schemes don't work? PFFT.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    A shadowrun troll that specialized in rooftop breaching.

By specialized I mean he loved heights, would go to any length to get there, and more often then not would enjoy standing on the skylights crashing into the building below.

Needless to say we threw together some cliche' crap and brought him back to life only to repeat the process a few times.

the characters then put funds into making a jetpack for him, which he used to act like a pigeon and poop on rich peoples cars, only to wait for them and have them pay him to clean the misfortune off their windshield.

Then he would, instead of cleaning it, use the jetpack and fly away.

Get-rich quick schemes don't work? PFFT.

Funny. Disturbing, but funny!
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth-Amon View Post
    I had a Kobold that wanted, or thought, he was a human. He was brought up since birth by a wizard as well as trained by said wizard. Thing is, the wizard never mentioned to him that humans and the like didnt care for his species. His name was Trigger and over time he found er...um... acceptance amongst certain groups, but that was all. That's okay though, he was big into research and the local wizard school kind of liked having him around. There was alot more to it but i will spare you the details. Last i played him he was level 11 and was faculty for the wizard school and an honorary member of a prestigious wizard guild.

Did he ever get to go out in public? No, he never found acceptance like Drizzt. He always used his magic to mask his true appearance, but he didnt care. He was happy and respected in his circle.

Thoth-Amon

That sounds like a good character to have played. Very well thought out, and with obvious challenges and pitfalls. Good work.
    Last edited by Banshee; 01-02-2009 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should this be in general chatter? I didn't really think of it until now, but it doesn't seem specific to the Horror/Dark Future genre.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know if this counts, but I assume everyone is aware of the hell hounds, and maybe their more powerful version, the Nessian Warhound?

Well, for my upcoming play by post, I created the counterparts to the above (both versions). They are the Frosthound and the Glacian Warhound.

Now, I know that one of the differences is obvious, that they deal cold damage instead of fire. However, they also have a good alignment, instead of evil.

Anyway, there's my two coppers on this topic.
    "When all is said and done, you have two basic choices: do what's crazy, or do what's smart. And people of character do not stick with one such choice, but make the choice that is best for the situation" Myself
    Doromii

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Played an 80 plus year old, long-haired(what he still had of it), 6'7" 110 lbs albino wizard once... aging rules applied. He had a great back story and his picture was similar to this one, except he was albino. Here he is in this pic: http://boutillon.free.fr/Underground...ook_Old_p1.jpg
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recognize that book amazingly.

Considering it's way older than I am...

I read through it at my cousin's house because his dad had a copy. 3.5 looks so much easier to handle then those rules. And people are complaining about 3.5 now like it's the worst thing in the world.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast