Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Federal Way gaming

Downloads
    Uploads

Federal Way gaming

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello all, I am a member of a group in Federal Way looking for new members. Would like to scare up some new members to play. I am currently the only DM but would welcome someone else to run the game at least part of the time. We are mostly an older crowd and are interested in players that like a balance of good role playing and combat. Experience level is not a real issue since none of us have the books memorized. We are not currently playing 4.0 rules but if someone want to teach us we would be attentive students.

Give me a shout to know if you're interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are still looking, we are new to Federal Way and are looking to join an established group and/or start a group. We have one experienced DM and one with a small amount of experience (but not alot). We have three, possibly four players (counting the two aforementioned DM's) and would welcome older more mature players. We prefer 2nd Edition mostly, but are willing to try other editions. We also have a fairly good collection of other games and game systems. Best times are Friday evening, anytime Saturday, or Sunday mid-morning to early afternoon. Please let us know if you are interested.

Downloads
    Uploads

Posible group

I am still interested. I would like to discuss it further. Would you like to meet at some point to discuss it further. Of late I have been playing 3.5 with no intention of "upgrading" to 4.0. Saturday would work well for me at the moment. You can contact me directly at thestoat@comcast.net if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by kris8384 View Post
    If you are still looking, we are new to Federal Way and are looking to join an established group and/or start a group. We have one experienced DM and one with a small amount of experience (but not alot). We have three, possibly four players (counting the two aforementioned DM's) and would welcome older more mature players. We prefer 2nd Edition mostly, but are willing to try other editions. We also have a fairly good collection of other games and game systems. Best times are Friday evening, anytime Saturday, or Sunday mid-morning to early afternoon. Please let us know if you are interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are still looking for a gaming group, please follow this link and let's see if we can make something happen:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/southsoundgamers/

Thanks,

-Chris