Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Game Thread

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Oo'lana-tari will take a hesitant step towards the sound of the footsteps of the knights, tapping her staff in front of her. She stretches out a hand slightly and says, "Your pardon, can you help me?" She is facing slightly askew from the knights.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Waiting for the others, Tannar scrunches down, back to a wall, leaning back with his cloak pulled up about him, and waits for the others to decide how to make entry. May as well get a little rest, never know when the opportunity will come along next!

Looking out from under his cap, and over his knees, the ranger awaits the call to action.
    John
    aka Anodyzed
    also gaming at www.whidbeygamers.net

Downloads
    Uploads
    Androsant went over to the ranger and knelt down beside him. making sure he was as close to some bushes and other such things outside the walls so he could stay concealed. "hello friend. what do you think of the situation, have you been in town long?" he would ask in a whisper, reaching around for his bull horn to gather an apple and offer it to his new acquaintance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeneak View Post
    Androsant went over to the ranger and knelt down beside him. making sure he was as close to some bushes and other such things outside the walls so he could stay concealed. "hello friend. what do you think of the situation, have you been in town long?" he would ask in a whisper, reaching around for his bull horn to gather an apple and offer it to his new acquaintance.
    Tannar greets the one who has approached him, Greetings Androsant. I'm not much of a tactician, I think we should get the group together and rush the gate. In that case I think theres very little a few guards could do about it. Only been in town a few days, just passing through when I heard about this job. Sounded like a good way to churn some coin for equipment, and also do the world a favor by ridding it of some vermin along the way. No thanks on the apple, I ate my fill earlier. I'm an archer mostly, what's your skill?

Tannar looks him over without being rude, trying to assess the skills he might need to depend on when the going gets rough.
    John
    aka Anodyzed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Androsant began munching on the apple and smiled when he had finished the bite "I am a traveling priest of Chauntea. i prefer passivised but life has not allowed such a thing for me. though i have sworn never to use a weapon of any kind so a bow is beyond me."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tannar looks at Androsant eating the apple. Are you vegetarian? or do you let others do the killing of animals for your food? I'm sorry, that was unkind of me. Weapons are merely tools to accomplish a job. If a pacifist can accomplish peace without force of arms, I suppose that is better for everyone. But my experience is that some need to be put to the sword, or bow, for the safety of others. I won't kill needlessly, but sometimes its the only way. So if you're a priest, are you as well a healer?
    John
    aka Anodyzed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Androsant went about finishing his apple and smiled "well i have never been into a slaughter house but many haven't either. though i must say i am not accustomed to aggravation due to my unwillingness to wield a weapon. i have gotten by this far without picking up a sword or bow, but never mind that. As long as we do not slaughter everything in sight you have my word that i will aid everyone best i can."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking over his knees at Androsant, Tannar adds, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry. I don't 'wait' well. I'm used to being on my own, just doing what needs to be done. I've travelled with a few groups, and we've lost a few along the way, so I recognize the value of a healer. I don't suppose you know much about any of the others? I think until we get the group together and face our first test as a group, everyone may well have the jitters I'm having. Once the rush hits though in the need for action, I think that will be forgotten. Just not used to waiting.
    John
    aka Anodyzed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Androsant turned over to his back and nodded looking at the shrub before he stood up, he walked over and broke the apple core in half, giving it a good bite before pulling out the seeds. he then worked the soil with his hands a moment and planted them a ways away from the bush to give room to grow. after he had planted the seeds and broke up the core in the soil he came back over "i am a man of action as well, though i believe we are waiting on the odd pair with the spider. if you would prefer we could go in without them. though i must say waiting out here sounds so much more pleasant then out there."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789