Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Prometheus Project

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Prometheus Project

Here is the campaign I and a few other people (from another forum) are working on. It's a low powered, low magic, late bronze age, fantasy setting, that's not tied to any specific game system. Most of it is more fantasy based than actual bronze age material. Anyway, it's a work in progress and I would appreciate any feedback, comments, or even some additional material if you feel so inclined. Well I'm having a good time working on it and at this point I'm trying to add something at least every week, if not more.

If you do check it out, look at Caulis, count zero has put out some really good material and the maps.

Prometheus Project

It's as if there are people who play RPGs that don't have computers or something. Seriously, people need to upgrade to 1994 already. - - -TheRedRobedWizard

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it. I'll keep returning to your site for updates. Too bad i dont live closer, for i would love to be a test player of your campaign world. I'll do a more in-depth look at it tomorrow to see if i can add anything helpful, but so far, it looks to be great. Best of luck and keep us up to date.

Game on!

Thoth-Amon

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I'll post updates when there is something new to check out, or maybe just periodically. I would greatly appreciate anything that you might want to contribute. As for being a test player, that might not be the most enjoyable thing since I'm as rusty as you can get as a GM right now. Haven't ran a game in close to 9 years, but I'm looking to start one up soon. Though it will probably be very painful at first! "eeehhhhhhh what's that 20 sided dice for again?"
    It's as if there are people who play RPGs that don't have computers or something. Seriously, people need to upgrade to 1994 already. - - -TheRedRobedWizard

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I have only two region left to do in order to get the basics out of the way and work the more detailed aspects. I was thinking of doing a "create by post" thread for one of the regions but thought I should check to see if there was any interest first.

It would consist of me posting a category, some of which are multiple pick options, while others are write a few sentences or a short paragraph. Anyone can post on the topic and I'll take it as long as it fits with the setting, basically low magic and bronze age technology. The basic advantage of this is, no one really has to invest much time and energy into it unless they want to, but in the end we have something to show for it.

Why do things this way? Honestly I've just kind of run out of ideas to make each region unique. I figure if someone could give me the basics I could work within those constraints and produce some more material for it.

The first post would be the regions name. Then the names of the city states then domesticated animals, crops, spices. Then the posts would get more in depth, racial description and culture, geography, and such.

So anyone interested?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got done moving to Oklahoma so I have not had any time to work on my world. However, while I been busy with other things the last 3-4 weeks, count zero has been adding some fantastic content.

check out The Zhosur Archipelago, the newest region in the Prometheus Project world. BTW this guy's maps just rock.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kirksmithicus View Post
    check out The Zhosur Archipelago, the newest region in the Prometheus Project world. BTW this guy's maps just rock.

A little down right now. I'll try again later.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn