Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: 4e D&D
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 3
Desired # of Players: 3
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Windows Live Messenger or AIM
Additional Options Looking for Players?: No
Online Game
(Windows Live Messenger or AIM)

Thread: Lost Heaven

Downloads
    Uploads

Lost Heaven

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello. I'm trying to look for a group, and yeah, it's been awhile since I have played. Though, I want to start a group up now because I'm not doing a whole lot during this summer.

Well, the campaign setting is called Lost Heaven, but the world itself is called Untarunum. The reason why this setting is named Lost Heaven is for its reasons. People believe that there was a time where their was a peaceful place after death. Though, no one couldn't really describe if they went to this place, even if they were brought back from the dead. A big plot idea the can done within the world is that the PCs try to unlock the powers of this mystery plane and truly see what is on the other side.

In other words, Untarunum has a lot to offer. I'm looking for about 3-4 players whole can play online weekly. We can try to play 1-2 games a week, but I would like to make sure first with everyone. I wanna take my time on this summer to get to know some new people, roll some dice, and have fun for the hell of it. I'm a flexable DM, so if you want something within the campagin, I can try to work something out. If you need any more information, just ask me.

Thanks, Totem
    Last edited by TotemChakra; 06-25-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    "When I look into the skies, I always spot the same clouds that I saw when I was just a small child. To this day..those clouds mean nothing to anyone else but me. I'm the only one whom saw them, so I gave them my love.." - Avlien Ragui

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested in joining your game when do you plan on starting? Any chance you could use skype instead of a chat program?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by thadrine View Post
    I am interested in joining your game when do you plan on starting? Any chance you could use skype instead of a chat program?
    Well, my computer isn't the best and I like to keep it run a smooth. I see you have yahoo and AIM. Will those work for you? And I'm starting the game when I have about 3 players total.
    "When I look into the skies, I always spot the same clouds that I saw when I was just a small child. To this day..those clouds mean nothing to anyone else but me. I'm the only one whom saw them, so I gave them my love.." - Avlien Ragui

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to play, and if I can throw my opinion in I would like to play 4.0 over 3.5 if that's possible...but you can count me in.

May email is acrandall11@yahoo.com, and I have both AIM and MSN messenger.
    Last edited by acrandall11; 06-25-2008 at 07:17 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by acrandall11 View Post
    I would love to play, and if I can throw my opinion in I would like to play 4.0 over 3.5 if that's possible...but you can count me in.

May email is acrandall11@yahoo.com, and I have both AIM and MSN messenger.
    Well for what it comes to now, we are going to be playing 4e. If you can message me sometime on AIM or MSN, that would be great! We can mostly start running the game now. But one more person can do it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the other player now. He will be sending you an email sometime.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by thadrine View Post
    I have the other player now. He will be sending you an email sometime.
    Thanks! Well, all the slots are mostly filled up. I'll come back if we need anymore players. Thanks a bunch guys!