Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Dungeons and Dragons
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 1
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location City: Chicago
State: Il
Zip Code / Postal Code: 60608
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Chicago area Dungeons and Dragons 3rd or 4th, Homebrew Setting

Downloads
    Uploads

Chicago area Dungeons and Dragons 3rd or 4th, Homebrew Setting

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'm looking to start a new Dungeons and Dragons (4th or 3rd depending on what people want) game in the Chicagoland area. I do not have a location yet of where exactly to run it, so it's still flexible since I'm willing to travel to get to the location.

In brief, The setting is the massive walled city Seraph, the last bastion of civilization in a world dominated by a massive and dangerous wilderness. The city is plagued by a number of problems from religious infighting, the treacherous senatorial politics, the limited food resources of the city's "Agricultural Zone" and the intrusion of monsters through the decaying city walls. The characters are members of a Senator sponsored "Intrusion Prevention" group, paid to prevent the beasts and creatures of the "Wild" and the sudden influx of back to nature cults that have begun to find foothold in the city from harming the citizens. The game will involve combat scenarios and political/social interaction.

If you're interested send me a PM and we can start working out the details of when and where precisely as well as the details of character generation. If you don't know the rules, I'll be glad to teach.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey i am up for your campaign. But am only availible thursdays or after 5 on weekends

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We might have a good group ready to go for a DM. We have 4-5 players that could play based on day and time. I also know Panda and have gamed with him. Most of us are in the city or right outside. Send me a Pm and lets discuss some info. I am also looking at starting a game in Oak Lawn and hosting at my home. I would be a player in your game though and could host. We like 3.5 mainly. We are not big on 4E.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a group of 6 players who meet in Hobart, IN every Saturday afternoon for some role-playing. We like to use D&D 4E and would like it if you could join us since this campaign sounds cool. I was wondering if the day, the time of 2 PM, and the distance would be acceptable to you. Please let me know for next week's adventure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Things have changed since I last posted about this campaign. First, I have 2 groups that would like to play in your world. One meets on Friday from 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM in Merrillville, IN and the other meets on Saturday from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM in Hobart, IN. We could play using either D&D 3.5, D&D 4.0, or Pathfinder rules. Please reply to this post, send me an e-mail at weretouchedmaster@gmail.com, or call me at 219-949-1327 if you'd like to interact with either group.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a group that plays every Sunday at the house of my friend Daniel, who lives in Merrillville, IN. The sessions run from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM. We use D&D 3.5 rules. If you'd like to join us, please reply or call me.