Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: GURPS 3rd, revised (with some houserules)
Style: 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Current Players: 4
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location City: Boise
State: Idaho
Zip Code / Postal Code: 83642
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Deorcholt

Downloads
    Uploads

Deorcholt

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    A low fantasy, gritty game played in a casual atmosphere.
    Races are non-standard. Technology is roughly 13th century European.

The planned arc is for an urban campaign with a focus on mystery and intrigue, but the PCs aren't bound by this. Other eventualities have been prepared for.

I've got the pregame infodump on-line over at Yahoo Groups. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Deorcholt/
    Because of the presence of some copyrighted artwork, the contents are only viewable by members. I'll happily approve requests to join.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You had me on the 1st two lines. Dark, gritty, 13th century technology: Cool. Too bad i don't live closer. Any chance you will be keeping the rest of us updated on this site with periodic gaming session updates?
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suck at updates. <shrug> They depend too much on the game having a linear progression, and there are too many shiny objects competing for my attention for that to ever happen.
    (I also hate to tip my hand when the players haven't yet realized that something was important. And I know two of them are on this site.)

But if you'd like, I believe I can include much of the initial info-dump as attachments, and we can discuss plans and arcs through backchannels.

I'll test by trying to attach the mechanical overview and the most common creation myth. I'll add more if requested. (There are parts of the infodump that no one but me has yet seen, because they relate to somewhat estoric information, and no one has created a character with backgrounds appropriate to the knowledge. These will remain unposted.)
    Attached Files Attached Files