Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: New Section: Ask a GM

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb New Section: Ask a GM

I'm pleased to announce that we will be trying out a new advice section on the forums. This section is somewhat inspired by the "Ask Wizards" mini-articles that you see pop in daily in our news section. The big difference is that will be for more general questions regarding roleplaying topics and less about a particular system or rule. Each week, we will pick one of your questions and answer it in the Ask a GM section.

Before we get started, we need some volunteer DMs/GMs to help us field questions. We're looking for experienced and articulate game masters who can commit an hour or so a week to answering questions in this new section. If that's you, send me a PM or email.

In the meantime, if you'd like to submit a question for our GM panel once it gets started, you can do so here: Ask a GM.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

ask a gm/dm

awesome! i like this idea very much. =D way to go!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, another fantastic reason to be on this site. It looks to be a nice addition to what is already here. I may even have to submit a question or so myself at times.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'll even volunteer to address questions. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive