Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peanut gallery (open for everyone to post in!)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey guys I have never done a PBP game before and I think I am only seeing your outside of game talk. So if you could possibly give me the link to the actual game just to see whats going on that would be great. I was hoping to join you guys if you had any openings, hopefully for a paladin. I saw you guys were kinda generating your characters and their levels on this thread. but i was wondering if i could use my level 5 Pally that i have worked up to from lvl 1. but i understand its your game and i am willing to do whatever. Is this game larger percentage roleplaying and smaller percentage combat?

And for the whole contract thing would something like this work. like lets say Derek the Paladin came to be after being a lowly drunk and promised the oppurtunity of greatness if he followed a higher power of good to serve and represent his/her name?
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    and im sorry if was being to forward. i guess i really just need to know if you guys had any openings and what classes would you need?
    Last edited by nijineko; 06-29-2009 at 10:48 AM. Reason: moved to appropriate thread, please post here from now on. ^^

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the actual game started in the locked "game thread", and is continued in the threads that are stickied. none of the player's characters have run into each other yet, thus each character has their own storyline-thread. thus there are no "needed" classes. if you read through the entire "campaign announcement and parameters" thread (the one you accidentally posted in first) you will know the rules for this game.

i suggest that you read all the threads and get to know what is going on. then you can discuss with the players what is going on, and thereby get to know them a bit, and more importantly, them to get to know you, before you seek to join.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads

Web map software designed for PBP games, great for combat etc to use with PBP 3.5/4th games

I currently play in a PBP game and administrate a web site and a forum and write my own web based software.

I'm looking for anouther group or two to try out my new web map software designed for use for play by post games.

You don't have to use my forum to use this web map software you can use it for games played on this site, however I do need to set it up for each group, so if you want to use it just PM Than at http://www.pbpmap.com.

Features:

1) Pure web based, no installation required you just need a web browser.
    2) Creating, changing and viewing the map is really easy.
    3) It's free.
    4) It persistently hosted so doesn't require anyones computer to be on and can be accessed 24 hours a day.
    5) Several people can view and change the same map at the same time without problem.
    6) It is useful in many situations and can help considerably in combat rounds.

You can try a demo of the map at

http://www.pbpmap.com/demomaps/demomaps.php

The password for the "manage maps" button in this demo map is : monkey

PM Than (i.e. me) or leave a message on my forum section if you want me to set up a web map for your PBP game and/or you want to use this forum to run your PBP game.

http://www.pbpmap.com/viewtopic.php?...9&p=3868#p3868

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you for the notice. very interesting. i have some questions, but i'll post them over on your forum, since i doubt you'll notice it here. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so, only one fairly active player, with a couple more semi actives. hmmm, i'll have to see what i can do about that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123