Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: CoS: Campaign announcements and parameters (open for everyone to post and ask questions!)

Downloads
    Uploads

A familiar quotation

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    "Let's see what happens"--particularly appropriate, since Emperor in one world is roughly equivalent to DM in another.

(For those who don't recognize the quote: There is a certain Emperor in novels by Lois Bujold who is noted for saying that. If you don't know who Lois Bujold is, get Cordelia's Honor or Young Miles and find out!)

Downloads
    Uploads
    w00h00!

Downloads
    Uploads

Arahira--nice rolls!

Reading Variorum of Victoria--nice rolls, especially the natural 20!

Sorry for posting in your thread--got carried away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No Problem, happens to all of us. ^_^; and thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks, both of you. i've deleted the posts from the game thread. midnight was quite right, you get to roll to confirm the crit, arahira. i get excited reading the posts as well. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm going to be offline for a while. my gmail account might still get through to me; i might be able to check it from work occasionally. phone is still good for those of you that have it. in the mean time, happy new year! i'll be in touch when i can.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    update to my personal status: working full-time at one of the jobs i was previously part-time at, for much better wages. now making just enough to get by on a monthly basis. (hooray! especially in these tight financial times! not to mention living in expensive california) going to school online, which is going well even though i had to drop down from full-time to part-time again, but the little ones really need quality time. i can't shirk on that supremely important role of father, as no success outside of my home will ever compensate for failure in my home! picked up a scooter, which is great for getting around oceanside, and saves so much on gas! i pay maybe $4-8 a week for it. =D (not counting breakdowns) religious duties continue as always, it's great to be able to help out others when they really need it. overall, things are going pretty well. =D

today i happen to be home sick, so i thought i would take advantage of this unusual event to actually post. ^^ call it a blue moon day. =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll take ya anyway we can get ya Niji. =D It's good to see you and your family are doing well.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay, so update time for everyone. i know i was hoping to get my posts up to once a month. that has obviously not happened. part of the reason is i had a motorcycle accident and broke my hand. what with schoolwork one-handed, i didn't have the energy left over to also work out adventures. plus, i had promised to finish up one particular project, so what left over energy i had was being directed that way.

let's see how i do over the next few weeks. i'll try to get caught up. =D thank you everyone for your patience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update Niji and I'm glad to hear you're alright.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doomed. This girl is too good to be caught by the likes of me. She's off somewhere setting up a new life having this guy's baby. She'll see me coming from miles away and be off weeks before I new she was there. I got to figure out what I'm missing.
    [ roll= d20 ] Rolling for no reason [ /roll ]
    Ashbarex Blue
    Shashakhad the Dark Knife Red
    Jacinth the Bright Purple

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    heheheh. she is quite the intelligent young lady. given the time gap between when the bard left, and her recent disappearance, i myself wonder just how she expects to find this bard. i think it obvious that she seems quite aware of the resources of the house, and has taken some pains to account for them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After a long period of no posts, I wanted to say: Welcome back! It seems that only Arahira/Victoria and I (Midnight/Rilde) are posting, as well as Nijineko of course. Anyway, I am reading all posts with great interest. Good luck escaping! Perhaps the friendly monkeys can help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm back now, as well. It's been a while, could you remind me what Know Stones are and where I can I find them?
    Last edited by Dax Thura; 08-03-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    [ roll= d20 ] Rolling for no reason [ /roll ]
    Ashbarex Blue
    Shashakhad the Dark Knife Red
    Jacinth the Bright Purple

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back, Dax/Ashbarex! Good luck finding the tome, etc.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast