Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Dvn

Downloads
    Uploads

Dvn

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Sculptor/Art Professor. Raised on DnD but have played many different systems. Looking for players and games. I am part of a larger group that is currently looking for new gamers but I not exclusively looking for them. Problem solver and tactician type player. Moderate GM skills. I tend to see books and systems as guidlines and always default to fun if the rules become an issue.

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by discomammoth View Post
    Sculptor/Art Professor. Raised on DnD but have played many different systems. Looking for players and games. I am part of a larger group that is currently looking for new gamers but I not exclusively looking for them. Problem solver and tactician type player. Moderate GM skills. I tend to see books and systems as guidlines and always default to fun if the rules become an issue.
    One question bub, do the systems that you've played include the HERO system? I've played a bit of D&D myself but I played mostly Champions from hero and SAS from GOO[which has closed down sort of] If you want to contact me my email is: reggie2752@yahoo.com
    phantomgm6101@hotmail.com
    phantomgm@aol.com
    Also check out my campaign at herocentral.net for Champions High Unlimited I game I'm running in HeroCentral.