Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Depends on the Vote
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Science Fiction / Futuristic
System Used: Shadow Run 4th, Scion, Dark Conspiracy
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location City: Frisco
State: Tx
Zip Code / Postal Code: 75034
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Depends on the Vote

Downloads
    Uploads

Depends on the Vote

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Well after trying to find a Game in Frisco and not finding one I am thinking of starting one. Looking for 5 players for a Friday night game in Frisco. Looking for Mature players looking to play either ShadowRun 4th, Dark Conspiracy or Scion. Once the 5 players have been selected I will take a vote for gaming system. Majority rules here. I would like to play every Friday with exceptions based on the players and my schedule, will start sometime after 5pm and play til we are done(again majority rules). I would also like to find another GM that wants to trade off I will run for two weeks then them. They do not have to run the same system they can purpose anything. I run about a 60rp/40com game. I will be looking for detailed back grounds. I will conduct interviews starting with the first email. I would like mature players, expierence in games not important. Looking to have fun and meet new people. I do have a family and a dog so I will be conducting interviews outside my home. I will be hosting the game in my home. So if you are in Frisco or close by looking for a game email me @ solonor@tx.rr.com.... Talk to you soon....

Downloads
    Uploads
    still looking for players? I'm an old pen and paper gamer - no experience in Scion or Dark Conspiracy - played Shadowrun about....16? years ago... in any case let me know - I'm just south of ya on the Tollway & Bush...
    Warm Regards,

Nok, MBA
    Chief Barbaric Officer (CBO)
    Stone Age Technical Consultancy

"We brought you fire, and it burned! Now try our latest offering - the wheel! You'll swear it goes round and round! Ask me about it - TODAY!"

Downloads
    Uploads

Shadowrun 4th Ed.

I have experience playing Shadowrun 3e, but not 4e (But I have recently purchased the core book). But Iím sure it wonít take much to catch on to the new mechanics. Have a character concept all ready to go just give me the word, "Chummer" and Iím in.

M