Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 3.0 & 3.5
Style: 75% Combat / 25% Roleplaying
Current Players: 1
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Street Address: 5874 Morningside Drive
City: Fairfield
State: Oh
Zip Code / Postal Code: 45014
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Fairfield Ohio D&D 3.0 - 3.5 FUN game

Downloads
    Uploads

Fairfield Ohio D&D 3.0 - 3.5 FUN game

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Looking to get a D&D game together in Fairfield Ohio. We would like to play every other Friday night from about 8:30 p.m. till we feel like quitting. The main thrust of our games is to have FUN. We tend to be a bit hack 'n slash, but that's just because that's what my players liked. I"m willing to modify to whatever is the most fun for the group.

I'll probably be running either Forgotten Realms, a Homebrew world of mine, or possibly Gaweeze world from Hackmaster. I would really like to have an online chat (Yahoo IM) with all interested players to determine the main thrust of the game and what types of characters we'll be having. It's much better if we all participate in the creation process, not just at the DM's whim.

I'm hoping to start within the next 3 weeks (hopefully 4/18 or 4/25) depending upon everyone's schedule.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gah! Another Ohio player and you're on the other end of the state!

Downloads
    Uploads
    St. J,

I would love to play but you are over one hundred and fifty miles from my home. That would be a drive of roughly about 3 hours. Even though me car does pretty well on gas mileage I still think it's a little to expensive for me. I will have to decline your invitation buddy but I do appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and best wishes.

Peace Jester

Downloads
    Uploads

Our group

Our group plays almost every Friday night. Game just moved from Fairfield to Finneytown ( in members homes). We made the switch to 4E about 2 weeks ago.

All guys, from 22-51, most are master level players. Most of group has been together for 5 years plus- some 20 years. We have trained newbies.

Game is 75/25 combat to role play but does vary some by DM. Every guy in the group feels that at some point in the evening you gotta role dice.

Our group has lasted over 20 years-and we are pretty selective-this is based on how you are not on your playing ability. If you are interested lease click me back, Dale

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to join your game. I am looking for a chance to actually be a player in a campaign for a change as opposed to a GM. I have sent you a PM with my email.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintJ View Post
    Looking to get a D&D game together in Fairfield Ohio. We would like to play every other Friday night from about 8:30 p.m. till we feel like quitting. The main thrust of our games is to have FUN. We tend to be a bit hack 'n slash, but that's just because that's what my players liked. I"m willing to modify to whatever is the most fun for the group.

I'll probably be running either Forgotten Realms, a Homebrew world of mine, or possibly Gaweeze world from Hackmaster. I would really like to have an online chat (Yahoo IM) with all interested players to determine the main thrust of the game and what types of characters we'll be having. It's much better if we all participate in the creation process, not just at the DM's whim.

I'm hoping to start within the next 3 weeks (hopefully 4/18 or 4/25) depending upon everyone's schedule.
    Were you ever able to get this group together? I'm looking for any group like the one you described playing 3.x in the Cincinnati area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey My name is Joe. If u are still running a 3.5 gaming sessions Please let me know. My email address is joseph.kuklinski@yahoo.com I am avaiable fridays, saturdays or sundays. I also GM too. Plz let me know

Downloads
    Uploads
    Greetings, looking to get myself and my darling other half into a game with a group local. We've several years of expierence in gaming, with various systems, Dungeons and Dragons being a favorite. 513-593-3697 is my cell if anyone knows of a group within decent driving distance of Trenton Ohio.